Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Vikings (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vikings
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is high-time that we stop basking in the glory of the Cinderella seaon our Vikes are having and start the bashing as they have begun their inevitable downward spiral towards a first-round play-off loss, as we seem to do nearly every year.
Our defense is a pathetic pile of shit and our offense is a one-trick-pony.

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, get ready for another blue-balls Vikes season in MN. Thanks Denny, you might be a brilliant coach off the field but for Christ sake could you hire someone to help you on the f'n game days??!! Hmmm, Carter and Moss are healthy but, oh right, they need that all-important QB to get the ball to them. Well, we could always run it but, damn, that's right, Robert Smith blew up a knee again. Waa, Waa, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO! WAIT! The Vikes are saved: Bubby Brister will helm the ship this Sunday.
Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
bich
Hispanic Mechanic
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love the prevent (win) defense. So what if you could possibly give up a big play. Lets play back so far that the other team is guaranteed to drive down the field with a bunch of short plays. And the wonderful 3 and out offense they have had latey doesn't help much. Why not try playing offense like the rams? They throw slants and walk right down the field on just about anyone. Or is that anyone who's defense sucks as bad as the Vikings. And whats with Smith blowing out a knee? I haven't heard about that at all. The only injury I'm aware of is Cullpepers ankle.
Posts: 38 | From: eaganmnusa | Registered: Oct 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
MILLER
Rookie
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MILLER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that smith is gone, hopefully moss will leave, and the whole purple gang can get out of minnesota. football, what a gay sport.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad to see that NOTHING has changed.
the purple turds suck,just like last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before......
hope no one else wasted there sunday on these losers, not that i really thought for an instant that things would be differen..

and dont even begin to defend these jerk-offs
they suck, hard core, and there is no two ways about it. carolina played a shitty game and we played even worse... dont blame anyone other than the over priced " talent"
that shows up from time to time. we do not have a team, dont blame the replacement refs,
the real ones suck just as bad, and want a one-hundred percent increase in pay...ha ha!!
get the needle out of your arm..football is just a stupid game, just like racing, its just a stupid game...

and how about those twins???
man, do they suck.

PURPLE PRIDE!!!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad to see that NOTHING has changed.
the purple turds suck,just like last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before......
hope no one else wasted there sunday on these losers, not that i really thought for an instant that things would be different..

and dont even begin to defend these jerk-offs
they suck, hard core, and there is no two ways about it. carolina played a shitty game and we played even worse... dont blame anyone other than the over priced " talent"
that shows up from time to time. we do not have a team, dont blame the replacement refs,
the real ones suck just as bad, and want a one-hundred percent increase in pay...ha ha!!
get the needle out of your arm..football is just a stupid game, just like racing, its just a stupid game...

and how about those twins???
man, do they suck.

PURPLE PRIDE!!!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

glad to see nothing changes....

man, what an offense... are we up to 30 points yet, in two games???

VIKINGS SUCK ASS!!!!!

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 4 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

VIKINGS MAY SUCK THIS YEAR, BUT THERE IS A NEW PLAYER TO WATCH...

He goes by the alias "White Lightnin'", "The Great White Hype" or "The True Professional Athlete" as he goes all out on every play he's in on, 'cause they NEVER LET HIM PLAY!

Watch for Chris Walsh, #81. My Vikings player. Randy who? Duante? Did you say pepper? Fuckin A, just throw White Lightnin' in at QB, he'll throw a pass to himself, get his helmet ripped off displaying that bald head & eye black, and run through everybody! BWAH HAHAH! Go White Lightnin!

God they look like they're suckin pretty bad this year so far, but they'res still a whole shitload of games for them to do WORSE...these were supposed to be the easy games, right? Oh lord........

I'm deeply saddened, and horribly disappointed by the attitudes, behaviors and overall play of these overpaid MONKEYS.

Back to you Cramer :O

-Eric

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice eric,

i am not one who belives in the " great white hope "....

chriss bebe= " GWH "...... LOSER!!!
tim dwight= " GWH " ......LOSER!!!
kriss welch= " GWH " .....LOSER!!!

all three of these jack-offs have proven
that they suck, two of the three are no longer with the team that held them in the
" great white hope "....

kriss welch, while has a " few seconds " of
highlight tape, and seems to be a bit more
deserving of the money he makes, would do
himself a great favor by getting off the
purple suck-holes from minnesota!!!!

long live sammy white!!!

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 6 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TWO WORDS FOR YA

WHITE LIGHTNIN

-Boondock

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 12 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Really like Chris Walsh as well. He, i think, will be the vikings new (and with less atitude) 3rd down/goal line reciver in the coming years. He actually reminds me a lot of Ed McCaffry who as far as im concerned is one of the most talanted, well tempered, build from steel, team players in the game right now.

Then again I'm trully a broncos fan at heart and especially now that the purple poop has only been an embarasing dissapointment.

[This message has been edited by Chadwick (edited 09-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Chadwick (edited 09-26-2001).]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if 'ole 81 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
god dam good,

why did we go get " stone hands " jake reed
back. talk about worthless sacks of monkey
shit....
i guess that describes the whole team.

the ONLY guy on that team who is worth the
oxygen he takes in is gary anderson. and thats because his children are number one in
his life, everything else is after them.

as far as mckafree.... well it was a post from martin.... what should i expect.

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

TWO WORDS FOR YA,

VIKES SUCK!

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

THEY SUCK ASS!!!!THEY SUCK ASS!!!!
:P:ROLLEYES:

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHERE'S YOUR DICK DENNY?
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

maximum of eight smileys my ass

[This message has been edited by cramer (edited 09-26-2001).]

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 6 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know damn right right click this and save file as...

http://www.geocities.com/boondocksaints55068/Cramer.wav

[This message has been edited by BoondockSaint (edited 09-27-2001).]

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so,
who thinks the purple puke will score more than 20 points this weekend??

NOT ME!!!

THEY SUCK!!!!

tampax bay by 10!!! or at least 4!!

if they do win this weekend, then the " fix "
was in. hopefully they dont win more than 3 or 4 games this year.....

Jomamason
Member # 14

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jomamason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH cover your ass by saying the "FIX IS IN" huh!!!! So you just can't stand by your convictions alone??????? You have to have a backdoor to go thru so you can bitch even if they do win???????

Typical Minnesota "so-called" Fan....

I bet you'd leave a game early, win or loose, to beat traffic or something....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guess the last pro sport to get completly
fucked up by money was the nhl. now that they are just as bad as nfl,mlb,nba etc. THEY ALL CAN GO TO HELL!!!! i was into pro sports
very heavily, going to many games, and staying untill the end, no matter what, but
i would rather stay home and beat-off, then
waste money on some pro sport. it just dosent matter to me. im ok with the fact that our pro teams always suck.

back door???

joe,
realize the vikes stink just as bad as bin-ladens ass. call me what you want,
they still SUCK!!! they are not a " team "
they are over-paid pre-pubesant jerk-offs.
fuck them and the united way every time.

ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a little odd to hear this coming from someone who works for a pro sports team but I have to agree. The NHL's ticket prices are aproaching ludicrous, right up there with the NBA. Back in the days of Met Center, the most expensive ticket you could buy was about $30 for lower level seats between the blue lines. The prices from there were $22, $16 and $8. Now you can barely get an upper level seat for $30 (there are some $10 seats on the ends but good luck getting them). The lower level starts at $45 and goes on up to $150 for "on the glass" seats, it's madness. And the Xcel Center is considered one of the most affordable venues in the NHL. I can't imagine what it must cost for premium seats in Madison Square Garden or somewhere like that. Parking isn't too bad but that's generally about $10 and concessions are pretty steep. Makes it hard to take a family of four to a game and spend less than $200.
Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes!!

in 84-85 north stars season, i went to 28
regular season home games.
there was a " coupon " on the back of milk cartons for half-price tickets. then there
were the play-offs. went to both home games.
then in 85-86, i went to 30 regular season games, and then also the play-offs.

then you have the 87 twins... i went to
18 or so home games, and all the alcs, and
world series games. it was a lot of fun,
but there is no way i would do it now.
my wonder of pro athletes, or " famous "
people has definatly worn off, and could care
less about them. they dont live in the real world, or very few of them do. its not a
real interest of mine anymore.

Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am instigating in New Orleans. I'll post a like to the msg.
http://www.neworleanssaints.com/forums/message_view.php?forum_id=1&message_id=10603

I think I might do this every week. I was gental I want good clean trash talk. Not Hate mail.

Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they've been drinking from the mississippi again, or they are illiterate.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

1-3 man do we suck.

does anyone think that we might even win
5 this year??

Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Did any of you see the Monday Sports section to the startribune? The picture of the Lions special teams. I will try to scan it and post it soon.
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Hi all, I'm back. A triumphant return to the world after 16 days of active duty, guarding/feeding/talking to these truly fucked up yahoos. Cramer and Pfaff are now completely normal in my eyes after seeing some of these people.

Anyways, just got back from the Wild game last night, 3-3 tie w/the Sharks, and I have to say, I'm watching hockey this year. The fucking Vikes almost lost a 31-6 lead...I know why. I didn't see White Lightnin in on any plays other than special teams.

But, I'm here, and I'm coming to the CABIN this weekend so I'm excited. GO WILD!

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

glad your back eric, and by the way...
fuck you about being normal!

the great white hope has done nothing along
with the purple shit-heads. 31-6 and we win
only because there was time management worse than big-fat-dumb ever could muster. GOD DAMN THE VIKINGS SUCK SHIT! i hope the packers crush us by 35 points!!!! pathetic,
totaly pathetic!!

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new hope for the Vikes?

CHAPMAN CHAPMAN CHAPMAN!

God that motherfucker is good!

HAHAHHAHDFHAOSDFHFHAHHAHFH HOHOHOHOHOHOH

And it's good to be back...slept till noon for 3 days in a row! :roll:

-Boondock

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

glad to see that the great white hope has
paid attention to his coach.

what a piece of shit!!! what??? is he afraid of the kicker??? is that why he took a knee??? unbeliveable! he reminds me of
franco harris running out of bounds instead of being tackled. what a piece of shit!!

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 5 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh?

I must've missed that play, because I only caught the game on the radio as we were driving back from Duluth...

What happnened? White Lightnin? Did something stupid? Argh! I'll have a talk with him immediately and straighten shit out.

How 'bout them Vikes though!

-Boondock

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

they suck!

they will not win anything, EVER!

they beat a gay-bay team... so fucking what??

THEYSUCKTHEYSUCKTHEYSUCKTHEYSUCKTHEYSUCK!!

i was happy to see that milliondollarmonkey
get de-cleated, or knocked on his ass!!!
at least he was able to hang on to the ball.
i was very suprised to see stone hands, jake reed, acctually hang on to a pass and advance the ball after contact... must have had some sort of " stickum " on those gloves..al la jack tatum.

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 12 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh come on now, Steve...can't you say at least one nice thing about them? You're hurting their feelings. Great Monday night game, though. And I HATE THE FUCKING YANKEES!!!!!!!!! Go Diamondbacks!

-Boondock

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

NO! THEY SUCK!

go yanks!!!

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO TAMPAX BAY!!!
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 13 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god!!!

They may suck even more than Fords.

I thought it was a jet, but it's the sound of the Viqueens SUCKING!!!

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 12 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's true there is nothing good about them.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know its not just Denny "the Looser" Green's fault, but man they didn't even TRY to run the ball with chapman like they did against the packers......WTF??????
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005