Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Anouncing the next LCR project............

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anouncing the next LCR project............
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And maybe some bigger tires.....

What do ya' say Cramer!!!!!!

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomamason
Member # 14

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Jomamason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats just wrong!!!!!!!!

Is that an Idudu Pooper on the right???

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 5 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the fuck?!?!

Forget the body and just put a seat and steering wheel down in the middle of it all.

At least the pair of 80 series 'Cruisers that crossed Antarctica looked cool with 38-40” tires. That thing is ridiculous.

What country is it in?

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats the story on the 80's crossing Antarctica???? I missed that one. Is there a site with the story????? I remember some rigs driving around on the icecap on greenland.
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 2 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they made and tested them in Iceland or Greenland. There was an "Extreme Machines" thing about 4x4s on TLC or something that showed two modified diesel 80s with trailers crossing Antarctica.

[This message has been edited by P_McCracken (edited 04-22-2002).]

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THEY FUCKING RULE!!! I'ts as simple as
www.arctictrucks.com

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005