Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Anyone got an old SEGA GENESIS lying around?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone got an old SEGA GENESIS lying around?
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to play star control again but i think i gave my genesis to goodwill a couple years ago.

Anyone got one lyin around they would part with?

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Member # 41

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
threw one out in the dumpster of love.......
Posts: 88 | From: North Idaho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was Prof Booty's.

Chad look around on the net for a bit you should be able to find an emulator and all the games for SEGA.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.edgeemu.com/emulators.php

Choose Sega Genesis

download genecyst or kgen, they're both good.

Then go to

http://www.edgeemu.com/genroms.php

And get all the games you want. (They do have a download limit per day) [brd]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing is I still have the game cartridge from when i had my genesis.

It's a 2 player game and i want to play on my tv. With two controlers.

[ 06-11-2002, 09:39: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 8 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure it supports 2 USB game controllers, and with video out, you can hook it up to your TV... [jester]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I would be cheaper to just buy an old one....
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funco Land or the ever so popular garage sale.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benson
Rookie
Member # 34

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just gave my Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo and Cheater Console to a friend of mine. The cheater console let you save games to floppy. At one time we had every game on the planet including Japenese games.

If your interested, my friend would probably sell the whole chit and caboodle.

He should have ALL the games available on CD if you like. Maybe 350+ games?

BenStone

Posts: 27 | From: burnsville | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005