Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » T O O L --- September 4th

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: T O O L --- September 4th
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 6 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with TOMAHAWK. Show at 7:30pm. Tickets on sale this Saturday 6/22 at NOON (or so they say...) at all Ticketmaster locations for $37 plus service fees.

[notworthy] [notworthy] [notworthy] [notworthy] [notworthy]

Is any one else interested in seeing this? Does anyone know the best way to get tickets besides waiting on hold or in line?? I'd love to get close seats without having to wade though all the people on the main floor.

[knife]

(PS. Tomahawk features Duane Denison (Jesus Lizard) on guitar, singer Mike Patton (Faith No More), Kevin Rutmanis (Melvins) on bass, and John Stanier on drums.)

[ 06-18-2002, 22:03: Message edited by: P_McCracken ]

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Member # 41

Icon 14 posted      Profile for larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to go but need someone to include me in there purchase please....
Posts: 88 | From: North Idaho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent an email to my supe Travis at the Xcel, he might be able to request tickets before they go on public sale, hopefully he'll let me know. I just realized that he may be out of town already, I know he has some NHL convention this coming weekend. Otherwise, I don't mind going by the box office Sat., I'm not sure what system they use for determining priority though.

--------------------
SolRosenberg 60 human warrior
Molloch 51 gnome warlock

Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going.

I might buy tickets for my brother and myself on sat.

I would go and wait with someone in line..... [beer]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 6 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll wait in line with you guys. I just don't know the best place to go and wait where there won't be as many people.

[knife]

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have tried all the tricks in the past. I don't know how the Excel works, but Target center opened 30 minutes before ticket bastered - so that was the place to go. The phone sucks the internet suck. I heard that if you call a Ticket Master outlet in a different time zone like out east that's open an hour earlier - you can get tickets the sec they go on sale.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005