Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Please don't vote!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please don't vote!
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friend,
>
>On behalf of Shell, Mobil, and Exxon; Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, and GE; all the Enrons, Halliburtons, and Harkens; President Bush, Vice
>President Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and the other CEOs of the Cabinet; and thousands of us who are working for a better life for the wealthiest
>Americans, we have one simple request: Could you please just stay home tomorrow?
>
>See, we have things to do. Nations to invade. Wetlands to destroy. Oil to drill. Courts to pack. Corporate taxes to cut.
>
>What's frustrating for us is that we're coming up against some pretty stiff resistance. We've spent hundreds of millions of dollars to secure
>the Senate, but it looks like we just may lose it. Heck, we may even lose the House. We don't quite get what it is about our agenda that you
>people don't like, but it's clear that this time, you may be upset enough to actually do something about it.
>
>That's why we're writing this message to you today. Please don't vote. Ask your friends not to vote. What could the harm be in sitting this
>round out? If you could just stay home on Election Day, we can get back to the important business of running the nation for you, and we won't have to bother you again.
>
>Thank you,
>The Executive Committee Against Uppity Citizens

[sex]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some how I knew you would post this Dave Hassing propaganda.... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps if I had smoked dope, this would make sense to me....

or even if I somehow had rose colored glasses...

no wait,

I will just consider the source of this shit, and realize just how stupid the people are that write this crap, and spread this shit arond on the internet or paper or whatever medium, all that power that those people use, and the vehicles that they drive, where would you like me to stop???

no please do not stop...

Keep proving to everyone just how clear your vision is, and how only your group can save us from ourselves.....

I love this!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given that none of this is a quote from me, why the hostility. [Confused] [Confused] I didn't enspows this as truth, however I question anyones honesty who won't admit that those entities mentioned do have huge political influences in washington.

I just thought it humorous in general, more just about voting than voting for who......... You could flip it around and say the same things about unions, the ACLU, and the sierra club.......

Of course no matter what I post on about politics, I'll be slammed by cartmen despite the content of the post [Roll Eyes] but whats new there....... [brd]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
Some how I knew you would post this Dave Hassing propaganda.... [Roll Eyes]

Why??? [Confused] I disagree with Dave's politics much more so than yours, etc.... He sends me propoganda all the time, this was a rare instance where I posted something.....

[argue]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you always need to take the bait, Joe??? [Big Grin]

I got this email from Dave too - and I thought to myself that you would probably post it is all. I just don't know why you would pick this one - it's so out there. Your point on corporate/special interest money is very true, but the other shit about "Nations to invade. Wetlands to destroy. Oil to drill. Courts to pack. Corporate taxes to cut" is just insane.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jo-mammy,

what part did you have a problem with???

"Perhaps if I had smoked dope, this would make sense to me...." This part????

-OR-

" or even if I somehow had rose colored glasses..." This part???

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wish the "green/leftist" idiots weren't such hypocrites or you might be able to spot them easier. They would be the ugly, diseased, skinny motherfuckers riding their bicycles everywhere.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

BULL SHIT!!!!

That is what this is GIEF! I would much rather have it the way it is, then to turn it loose to a bunch of leftist fuck sticks that would rather give the country away then defend it. Would gladly rob me of my money through stupid taxes and give all of my money away to further every fucking social engineering issue on the table, But they somehow manage to stay worth billions, so they must not be concerned about their own cash flow...oh that’s right, they are those public officials that we all should worship, and not say anything bad about whether they are alive or dead, that’s right they are already on the take, they now have guaranteed money the rest of there lives, as does the families...

Left-Coast
Member # 77

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Left-Coast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The original message sounds like nothing more than more leftist media. Filled with ulterior motives and B.S.

Next thing you'll try to tell me that the media is not biased....

Posts: 44 | From: Forest Lake, MN | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Originally posted by EricCartman TheGodOfAllLivingThings:
BULL SHIT!!!!

That is what this is GIEF! I would much rather have it the way it is, then to turn it loose to a bunch of leftist fuck sticks that would rather give the country away then defend it. Would gladly rob me of my money through stupid taxes and give all of my money away to further every fucking social engineering issue on the table, But they somehow manage to stay worth billions, so they must not be concerned about their own cash flow...oh that’s right, they are those public officials that we all should worship, and not say anything bad about whether they are alive or dead, that’s right they are already on the take, they now have guaranteed money the rest of there lives, as does the families...

[knife] WOW, You read way more into than me, thats cool, that was not my intention..........

Scotts right, it was "kinda" out there, I guess I thought it was a bit too obscure for anyone to think that I was posting propaganda that I supported........

However, I meet and see people every day who want to drill-it, mine-it, dredge-it, fill-it, cut-it, and sell-it, and if you don't do that it has no value. So its not THAT obscure.

Left-Coast
Member # 77

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Left-Coast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While we are talking about voting, the lefties/greenies in Berkley, CA are trying hard to waste more taxpayers $$$$ by bringing the "Organic Coffee Issue" to a vote. Take a look for yourself
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/11/04/BA123791.DTL

Coffe e

[ 11-04-2002, 18:19: Message edited by: Left-Coast ]

Posts: 44 | From: Forest Lake, MN | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, good one. [Roll Eyes]
I used to live in CA for five years and we always saw some doozies for initiatives. At least they passed the medical marijuana initiative. [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

I think we need MORE " who want to drill-it, mine-it, dredge-it, fill-it, cut-it, and sell-it " !!
Jomama
Member # 56

Well, THATS really a suprise
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[ 11-05-2002, 10:23: Message edited by: Jomama ]

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Either walk the walk that you spew, or SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT!!!!

Just about everyone of these so called enviro-fucks, still has there car, and still partakes in the " destroying " of the planet. Please, unless you are going to give up all the comfy shit that comes from everything that you go on and on about hating so much, do not waste this space with, nor waste your breath talking about it. Shove this idealistic rehtoric in your ass, and do yourself the favor, and get a grip.

Jomama
Member # 56

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell

I forget, are you the fool or the fanatic???? [notworthy] [Razz] [Razz]

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Perhaps you are more like other people than I had originally thought...here ya go, since you seemd to miss the point..

" Either walk the walk that you spew, or SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT!!!!

Just about everyone of these so called enviro-fucks, still has there car, and still partakes in the " destroying " of the planet. Please, unless you are going to give up all the comfy shit that comes from everything that you go on and on about hating so much, do not waste this space with, nor waste your breath talking about it. Shove this idealistic rehtoric in your ass, and do yourself the favor, and get a grip. "

You are welcome!!!

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

how about once more for my thinking impared pal in Alaska...

" Either walk the walk that you spew, or SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT!!!!

Just about everyone of these so called enviro-fucks, still has there car, and still partakes in the " destroying " of the planet. Please, unless you are going to give up all the comfy shit that comes from everything that you go on and on about hating so much, do not waste this space with, nor waste your breath talking about it. Shove this idealistic rehtoric in your ass, and do yourself the favor, and get a grip. "

Jomama
Member # 56

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

how about once more for my thinking impared pal in Alaska...

Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Originally posted by EricCartman TheGodOfAllLivingThings:

Please, unless you are going to give up all the comfy shit that comes from everything that you go on and on about hating so much......."

ON and ON???? [Confused] [Confused] WTF are you talking about, if anyones ranting its you "PAL"
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] Ohhh.....ack! It hurts! [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005