Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » My computer is black, and it works....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My computer is black, and it works....
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What seems to be the problem with this?

All of you hypersensitive, self-righteous, so-called educated people need to calm down.

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is we don't know every single person who frequents these boards. While I could care less I was just pointing out that although we all know Chad is plainly joking, others we don't know (people some of us may work with etc.) may not find it non-offensive. Although you may not care what people think of your opinion, If your boss, my boss, Klaus's coworkers, Steve's coworkers or whomever else happen to see that thought of you or your friends as racist's, that may not go over like you expected. Again I don't give a rat's ass as I say lots of stupid shit everyday but you don;t think that could be taken out of context?

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hauser I know you got busted by your boss going to NC after they saw the content of the forum. There is a simple solution - don't let anyone see the board if you are concerned about their opinions. I personally don't care what anyone writes on here - because I am not the one writing it.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boss doesn't care. I don't personally care either so this is really a mute point. I should not have said anything. Chad put what you want on your footer. [Razz]

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 11 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was simply a vague off-handed statement. It could have meant any number of different things. Sometime I will explain that too you. I put it up there as a self-entertaining way of seeing what the response would be. A person's response to that simple statement reveals quite a bit about their predisposition. Or, more simply how you take that statement exposes your own attitudes and bias.

Anyone can find the shape of a horse in the clouds if that’s what they are looking for.

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hauserdaddy:
I don't personally care either so this is really a mute point.

FYI It's "moot" point.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hauserdaddy:
My boss doesn't care. I don't personally care either so this is really a mute point. I should not have said anything. Chad put what you want on your footer. [Razz]

It would be a fucking moot point...

FLAME AWAY THOUGHT POLICE AND SPELLING NAZIS!!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Thanks for the correction. I won't need 12 step or anything I promise [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

I really do not give a shit if someone thinks that I am racist. There are white niggers, just like there are black ones, yellow ones, red ones, etc. There are more lazy white trash motherfucking niggers than there are your typical nigger tho.

Race remarks are a massive hot button with many people, and I love to see people get all whipped up when I say the shit that many people think, but are afraid to say, because the do not want to look bad, or whatever.

I do not buy into the idealistic bull shit about everyone being equal, and that we all need to be viewed as such. Everyone is different, face the fucking facts. That is what has made this place so great. I do not think that diversity is something that needs to be celebrated; it is a god damn fact of life. “ The world needs ditch diggers too, Danny “. Find your spot in life and do your job, do not create a burden on the people around you, and you would find that things would probably go a hell of a lot smoother.

If someone thinks that I am a racist, fine. The world is full of people that you are not going to agree with, or want to be around. Do not be around me. Chances are that if you really think that way about me, I do not want to waste my time with you either…

Have a great day all you hypersensitive pansies…. I hope that you have surrounded yourself with plenty of Styrofoam peanuts so that your fragile egos and feelings do not get damaged from the people in this big, nasty world you live in.

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking perfect!

AMEN! [notworthy]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 14 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheeeat Biach, I even seen a purple nigga'!
Left-Coast
Member # 77

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Left-Coast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally!

[finger] ya' all

But I REALLY HATE YOU if you're here illeagally and don't speak the f'n ENGLISH Language!!!

If I go to live in France would they start special classes in english for me? Or change the menu to english so I can read it? HELL NO! If you go to a different country, learn the F-N laguage they speak there!!!!

[ 11-07-2002, 14:22: Message edited by: Left-Coast ]

Posts: 44 | From: Forest Lake, MN | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005