Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » T'Wolves (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: T'Wolves
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tuesday night at 9:30pm the Timber Wolves game will be in HD on Fox Sports net HD. I don't normally get FSNHD but they are giving away the feed to Comcast for game 4. Mike and I watched game 3 on FSNHD - looked great.

Anyone is welcome to stop by for the game - should be a good one.

[ 05-25-2004, 10:24: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 9 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit, I'll be in Nebraska again...

I'll be watching on my small TV in the hotel though... [Frown] [weep] [bs]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, game 5 is on Friday night. Ender talked about maybe a mini-LAN at my house this weekend. We could maybe watch the game and play BFV online. Just an idea - I think I have room for 6 computers without moving anything. I also have 3 working computers, 2 with BFV.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Hauser, Chad and I have a soccer practice until probibly about 8:00pm on Friday. So, we could swing over after that i suppose and watch the ball game at least. But, i dont know how much time we would have for a LAN and Hauser would probibly just go straight from work to soccer so he probibly wouldnt have his comp. But, if everyone else wants to do it, im in (even though i work on saturday morning [shake] )

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We could do it Saturday night.

Hauser playing soccer? [Confused]

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... I work Saturday night. Let me try to get it off and i will get back to you. I dont really need to work at Chili's anyway because i barely make any money there for it to be worth while (compared to playing poker, where i won one of the tournaments again yesterday and made as much money as i did in tips from a double shift at chili's this last sunday [Roll Eyes] )

Anyways, i wouldnt be able to on Sat until later unless i can get it off, but i will get back to you.

[ 04-27-2004, 09:35: Message edited by: Ender ]

--------------------

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife works this weekend so I have to head home after soccer practice Friday night. Klaus, Chad, Luke and I all played soccer growing up. Why would it suprise you to see my beer belly running up and down the field? [Big Grin] First practice I tried to get them to install a mini fridge at the center line but they wouldnt go for it. I did manage to find a helmet that holds two beers with the tubes down to my mouth. It even has a chin strap lol [Wink]

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hauserdaddy:
...Why would it suprise you to see my beer belly running up and down the field?

So you play goalie? [lol]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why would it suprise you to see my beer belly running up and down the field?

Not surprised, just impossible, particularly the running part. I picture Hauser more in the "lark" electric chair polo team or something. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummm I am definately huffing and puffing hehe. That is the whole point [Smile] Can't think of a better sport to get good exercise.

And if you mouth breathers want to try me at basketball, football, volleyball, or any other sport, just let me know [Wink] Most people are a bit suprised when the as kickin occurs!!!

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...as kickin occurs!!!

As what?

--------------------
 -

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh that was ASS kickin [Wink] was running out to lunch and didn't see the typo...

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:
I picture Hauser more in the "lark" electric chair polo team or something. [Big Grin]

Team Lark!
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pictured all three of you as more Badminton or Croquet players...
Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone ever wants to get together for some skate or boot hockey at St. Thomas, let me know. The mgr is pretty cool about letting employees use the ice with their friends occasionally.

--------------------
SolRosenberg 60 human warrior
Molloch 51 gnome warlock

Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah!

You schedule it, and I'll come skate. (for about 5 minutes until I'm too tired to move.) [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone doing anything for the game tonight? I got the okay to come out and watch the game so let me know if something gets planned...

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Anything is cool with me. The Comcast fuckers haven't added TNTHD yet so no high definition until the finals on ABCHD [Frown] I am sure Boon would be interested in catching it somewhere since he dosen't even get TNT...... [Razz]
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
I am sure Boon would be interested in catching it somewhere since he dosen't even get TNT...... [Razz]

Bite me. [Wink]

Actually I think I'll be spending some time with the woman tonight... [sex] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

I don't get TNT either so I have to go somewhere to watch it. I don't care if it is in HD or not. Let me know if you wanted to go see it out somewhere or just go over to someone's house to watch. We can take my new hooptie [beer] lol

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Brad is coming over to help fix one of the dirtbikes after work...I assume he will have to run home and rub the bunions after that [Smile] So I am up for watching it where ever. My house is fine or a bar.....
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bunions...ha!

FYI

I took Luke down to China town last night on the first game...I actually got first!

The second game Luke stepped in and said, "I'm not playing this game...I'm winning it..."

And he smoked us all.

Lots of fun last night...and one of the best hands I've ever seen.

--------------------
 -

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won $40 by staying home! [Smile]
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Yeah, there were some CRAZY hands last night that you missed. We even had to take a couple pictures of them with Ryan's camera, which is digital i think, so i will try to post those if i can get ahold of them.

Good job on the first game though Eric, but i have to let you win once in a while. [Razz]

--------------------

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Lets do your place and if we decide it is just not the place to be we can hit a bar. Game starts at 8PM so I will be over sometime prior.

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Roger.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Are you going to bring this guy with??
 -

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

LOL. I do have that ability. Are you sure that your keeshond is up for it?

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Is he allowed in the new ride??

I am running out of pictures to play with here at work - I was going to put lukes face on it and have it sticking out the window of the GTI but the Luke photos are at home [Smile]

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

ROFL, that picture is hularious! [lol]

--------------------

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

He doesn't shed so the only thing I would worry about is his toenails on the leather [shake] In the Camry we just put a towel over the seat and he sits on that. he actually LOVES riding in the car so I am sure he will be cool. I do have a problem with his big wet nose smearing all over the windows though. [shoot]

I still have not seen the Chad/Luke big head/little head thing from the mike's hard lemonade tv add. (Chad as the person with Luke's little head attached to his shoulder) lol

--------------------

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

That is the gayest dog I have ever seen.

--------------------
 -

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

How was the party?

Sorry I wasn't there, Tiff and I picked up her squad car last night.

I listened to the end of the game...how many times can Shaq be fouled in one game? That's gotta be some kind of record...

--------------------
 -

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Yeah, it was great...... That gay dog was there and the kitty taught him a couple of lessons. Brad stayed for the entire game [Smile]

The Timberwolves decided not play any defense much like game 1 [Frown]

Shaq can't hit a freethrow to save his life.....

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Yeah, the Hack-a-Shaq stratagy was actually working, and we could have won the game because of it if we hadnt missed like 4 chances in a row in the last few minutes after we pulled within 8 points. Garnet was off in the second half, and only scored a couple bastkets within the last 10 min or so, which hurt bad. Once Kobe got hot, it was game over.

Oh well, if we can win game 4, we still have a very good chance of taking the series i think.

--------------------

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Not according to the critics... [Frown]

--------------------
 -

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

quote:
Originally posted by BoondockSaint:
Not according to the critics... [Frown]

Fuck the critics. Most of them didnt even pick the T-wolves to make it this far. I never listen to anything critics say because their full of fucking shit.

Look at what happened with the Wild.... every time everyone thought they were down and out, they came back and won it. Did the "critics" pick them to do that?? Much less twice in a row?? Fuck no.

[ 05-26-2004, 12:17: Message edited by: Ender ]

--------------------

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Wolves tonight... Who is up for it?

--------------------

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

I am.

Where?

--------------------
 -

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

I don't care where. [Big Grin]

Game is at 8PM on TNT. I was planning on not going home after work (4:30 PM) and heading down your guys way. Let me know who is around and doing what...

--------------------

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005