Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Paintball (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Paintball
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Scott said he was hoping to be home around April 10 or so. We should plan a big paintball game for when he gets back. Hauser, do you still have land available to play on?
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do still have 10 acres for us to play on right by my house.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should do this at least once before Memorial so we all can make sure our crap is ready to go [Smile] Lets plan something. I have 3/4 of a box of paint to shoot up still and I took my gun apart and oiled it all up last weekend. The land is also ready to go. I walked out there the other day and the land is perfect for a paintball game. Most of it is all cleared of underbrush/thorns and there is tons of cover.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMP!!

If anyone wants to we need to get serious about picking a date. I would suggest a Sat. afternoon. I am available the 4-23 or 4-30.

Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starting in the morning, like at 10, might be better only because even a 70°F it gets pretty warm in all that gear.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's interested/avaliable this and/or next sat?
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 8 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drop yer cocks, and grab yer socks! Lets play some paintball bitches!!! WTF!
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

I cant play tomorrow. Just got back from Chicago and have lots of catch up for work... I am also going to the Vikings draft party thing.

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

So....what did we spend all this money for again?
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

LOL. I want to play but cannot do it this weekend. Maybe next weekend [Wink]

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

A guy from our soccer teams says he plays with a bunch of friends alot. I told him to give me a call. I guess they have some local private land with bunkers and stuff set up. Might be alot of fun. Plus we would have a pool of guys to call if we were putting togeather something.

I'm gonna keep in touch with him this week and see if anything is going down next week.

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Gander mountain in Woodbury is having a sale on Camo pants and shirts/jackets right now so if you are looking for anything for Memorial, get over there soon. I picked up some pants and a long sleeve shirt for 25 bucks...

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikey W. are you even still interested in this? Silence from scott, brad, steve, etc. is making me think you guys are not interested in doing this at all. Either that or you guys just hate me now [Wink]

Go ahead joe, fire away.... [Wink]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am waiting for the cabin. Will be fun.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chadwick:
Either that or you guys just hate me now [Wink]

They told me to keep it a secret.
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

No, I'm interested--but I hate you too much right now.
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

OK, so obviously I'm kidding. I still think we should get together for a sat. morning/afternoon out at Mike's I just don't want to invite ourselves out there. Hauser, why dont you start a poll for sat's between now and memorial and get someting going. If you want a hand organizing it I would be more than happy to help out.
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:
quote:
Originally posted by Chadwick:
Either that or you guys just hate me now [Wink]

They told me to keep it a secret.
[lol] tasteful
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Hauser, call Blake and see if we can just join them if they are playing in the next couple weekends. Being that scott and likely steve wont be playing and we havn't heard anything from brad. That would be the easiest to get some paintball in before the cabin.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will play as long as the others have semi autos like ours. No electric autos.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
I will play as long as the others have semi autos like ours. No electric autos.

You Sally
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I don't plan on bringing a knife to a gun fight, sorry [Smile]
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a gun so I'm just going to fill water balloons up with paint.

If I am able to sneak up and kill you, you deserve to die. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Both of my brothers said they would be in for a sat. between now and memorial also. I think if we pick a date we will have plenty of players
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

I will check the wife's work schedule and make a poll tomorrow. She works every other weekend still so that kinda cuts down on my paintball time... I will call Blake and see what the schoop is on them playing as well. I am fairly certain they are all using tippmans and spyders also so that should be fine.

--------------------

Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey boon, they make really awesome paint grenades. We can go and sit in the trees and drop grenades on people, it will be fun!!

Brad works pretty much every Saturday, but could play on a Sunday. (he's been too busy trying to fix his computer to look at the boards and then you got him hooked on wow).

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, apparently Brad logged in on my computer and didn't log me back in! How rude!

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

If ever there needed to be a support group of girls, kelly, you (Amyjo), michelle, Jenny, etc... it would be for WoW.

Kelly HATES that game because I've spent so much time on it. I'm starting to despise how much time I spend on it and Im nowhere near some of us in levels.

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 12 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crack_Dealer:
Hey boon, they make really awesome paint grenades. We can go and sit in the trees and drop grenades on people, it will be fun!!

Brad works pretty much every Saturday, but could play on a Sunday. (he's been too busy trying to fix his computer to look at the boards and then you got him hooked on wow).

For what you would spend on 8-12 grenades you could get a halfway deccent semi auto setup from sport mart or something....
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear WoW Widows...

If you cant beat them... Join them...

Sincerely
Blizzard

flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brad plays wow when i'm sleeping, so it doesn't really affect me. I'm used to him playing Poker all day so different!

As for the greandes, they're fuckin' cool! Think of how much paint you would have all over you after I hit you with one!!! They also have paint land-mines too!!! AND they're refillable!

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should play 1 shot 1 kill paintball (only 1 round in your weapon) with a grenade as backup...there would be a lot of strategery and then a LOT of running if you missed. LOL

With the wedding coming up there is no way I'll be buying, well, anything in the next 6 months. LOL

[ 04-27-2005, 06:23: Message edited by: BoondockSaint ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

We have lots of extra so don't worry.

Just buy some paint.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

quote:
Originally posted by flamingoamyjo:
Brad plays wow when i'm sleeping, so it doesn't really affect me.

For now....... Someday he will want to be on at the same time as all of us.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

So are we not going to get enough people for Paintball next weekend? Can you post if you can make it? I will call Blake to see if they want to play and I also know my sister in laws boyfriend and his buddies will play if we need more people.

--------------------

flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
quote:
Originally posted by flamingoamyjo:
Brad plays wow when i'm sleeping, so it doesn't really affect me.

For now....... Someday he will want to be on at the same time as all of us.
When?? He will NEVER have to be to work earlier than 9 as long as he is a Chiropractor! Plus, there were some other guys among us online at 3 a.m. right there with him *wink* *wink* (ok, where's my goddamn smiley buttons?????)

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

He will just start playing earlier is all. Not that he won't still stay up until 4am.

There is a link in the reply form that says "instance graemlins" - click that, smilies are there.

Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with AmyJo, the smilies are gone. I see where I can "disable Graemlins" but there is no list of smilies
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Scroll to the bottom of this page. Use the quick reply form at the bottom. To the left there is a link that says Instant Graemlins. Click it and a popup menu comes up.

Of just learn the text short cuts like : brb: (no space) makes the [brd]

Jomama
Member # 56

I view the newest post first. Scrolling to the bottom for the "quick reply" is anything but quick.
If you hit the reply button up TOP, there are no more smilies on the reply page.

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005