Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Vikings (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vikings
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 8 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was sick to my stomach. Actually that was the fumes from the staining we were doing, but then I watched the football game and threw up all over my television. Christ that was the most awful thing I've watched since, well, since the Vikes screwed up against the Giants last year. Did you see White Lightnin' get the ball, though? I did.

SIDE NOTE: At my new job I am help desk so I sit here from 8-5, and now can browse the internet. Maybe I'll take the time and actually READ everything you guys have typed over the years.

-Boondock

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT A BUNCH OF SHIT!!!!!

FUCK THE MILLION-DOLLAR-MONKEYS!!!!!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF TOWN!!!! YOU SUCK!!!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know its a " bye " week, but they will probably lose again....because..WE SUCK!!!!
Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eden Prairie, Minnesota:

Vikings football practice was delayed this morning for nearly two hours.

One of the players, while on the way to the locker room happened to look down and notice a suspicious looking, unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head Coach Dennis Green immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called in to investigate.

After a complete field analysis, the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players was actually the goal line.

Practiced resumed when FBI Special Agents decided that the team was not likely to encounter the substance again.

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Thats fucking funny as hell phaff!
Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corey Stringers family has filed a wrongfull death lawsuit against Denny Green and a few other individuals on the Vikes staff.
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 13 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope randy moss gets traded to green bay.... i really hate that fucker...
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All i have to say is.....FIRST AND GOAL ON THE ONE FUCKIN YARD LINE AND WE DIDN'T GET A TOUCHDOWN? WAS DANTE HUNG OVER TODAY OR DO WE JUST SUCK THAT BAD!!!

Good clock management as well to on that drive to leave us with 15 seconds to score a touchdown at the end of the game. If the vikes didnt have their heads in their asses, it would have been 13-10 with 4:30 left to go; a very managable situation.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

fuck this group of under-achieving-over-paid-completly-worthless-cock-sucking-mother-fucking-lazy-ass-cant-get-six-points-to-save-our-asses-group-of-jerk-offs-who-wouldnt-know-what-the-word-team-mean t-if-it-was-defined-and-taught-to-them-in-ebonics-in-a-year-long-course.

FUCK THIS TEAM AND OWNER AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE MAKING DESCISIONS ON WHERE WE GO AND WHAT WE DO AS A TEAM. FUCK THE VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punisher
unregistered

Icon 13 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suddenly, San Antonio Vikings sounds just fine to me...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'd like to keep the Vikings but we can only hope this happens.

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 8 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Yes yes, they're a disaster.

I had the pleasure of listening to them self-destruct whilst <===== WHILST! Yeah! sorry, while driving through IOWA. Dykstra's can attest to that being one of the more humbling experiences of my Viking fanhood. I got home and asked my brother, who was able to watch some of the game, "Did they look as bad as they sounded?" his reply? "Worse."

Go Chris Walsh!

-Boondock

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

THANK GOD THEY FINALY GOT RID OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT. I DONT CARE IF THEY LOSE FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY, BUT AT LEAST THAT FUCKING DUMB PIECE OF SHIT IS GONE!!!! TAKE YOUR DUMB ASS TO ANOTHER VENUE, AND DESTROY THEIR TEAM.

DONT ANYONE THINK THAT IVE DECIDED TO LIKE THESE FUCKERS AGAIN, I DONT,THEY STILL SUCK, AND WILL FOR QUITE SOME TIME TO COME.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump....

Daunte sucks! Enough said. [brd]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are the vikings?.......Do we have a football team? Like,...."pro" football?
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope just a bunch of shit heads that like to get paid millions for lookin like morons on a sunday after noon. Damn I need that job
Posts: 208 | From: Chaska MN | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moss sucks! Enough said. [shake]

I hope they win on Sunday without Moss, maybe that will refocus the team. The Randy Ratio has got to end.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy Moss Driving Test
ESPN The Magazine

Athletes are always looking for ways to extend their brand names. Recently, Minnesota Vikings WR Randy Moss sent us a prospectus on his newest venture: a Minneapolis driving school. Here are a few sample questions from the entrance exam.

1. When encountering a traffic officer at an intersection, a motorist should:

a) Patiently wait until the officer waves the vehicle through the intersection.
b) Roll down the window, seeking verbal permission to advance.
c) Use the front of the car to physically move the traffic officer to a more convenient location.

2. The sign below means:

-

a) You are approaching a place to pull over and rest.
b) You are approaching a place to pull over and use the bathroom.
c) You are approaching an area to pull over and play football.

3. The leading cause of traffic accidents is:

a) Faulty communication between drivers.
b) Traffic signals are obviously not working right.
c) Nobody else on the road knows how to drive.

4. What's the best way to deal with angry fellow motorists:

a) Ignore them.
b) Smile and wave in an attempt to defuse the situation.
c) Run them down in your bad-ass ride.

5. If you get pulled over:

a) Put your hands on the steering wheel so that they are in plain view.
b) Get out your license and registration.
c) For god's sake, clean out the glove compartment -- they always look there first.

If you answered "c" to any or all of the above, you may refer to yourself in the third person at your next trial.

[ 09-25-2002, 12:47: Message edited by: Crack_Dealer ]

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I'll initiate the start of the Randy Moss rant.

First, everybody is making too big a deal of this. If it had been anybody else (and yes someone else would or could have done the same thing), nobody would have even heard of it. I'm sure traffic cops see stupid shit all the time. My take is, what the fuck is wrong with the traffic cop. Is she retarded!! I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that if a vehicle is trying to make a turn (even an illegal one) you don't get in front of it. I mean maybe I'd die for my country in protecting our peace, but not so our traffic can move smoothly. She had no idea who was in the vehicle. The person could easily had run her over if they wanted. Any reasonable person would have got out of the way, took the license plate number down and notified authorities. She needs to seriously rethink her priorities.

Moss on the other hand is a football player. I don't give a fuck what he does off the football field. I don't condone what he did (just like I wouldn't condone anybody doing the same), but it doesn't change my feeling for him on the football field. The guy is an amazing ball player and Minnesota is lucky to have him as thier wide receiver. Would we want him coming in here and tearing up our defense? Len Pasquerelli from ESPN thinks we should trade or release him because of this. How does this effect his ability to play football? Who cares his public image is bad, his football image is not. He is paid to play football not appease a 'Minnesota Nice' public. And for those of you who are going to argue, "What has he done for us this year?" need to look at Culpepper and not Moss for the Vikings shortcomings. I have not seen any consistency in Culpepper's throws. We just expect Moss to go and make a near impossible catch every time the ball is thrown to him. Maybe if Culpepper could get the ball within his reach it would be feasible. I mean come on, Moss is one tall motherfucker and Culpepper keeps sailing those balls over his head and then yells at Randy on the sideline for his own shortcomings.

Alright that's enough for now, let the ranting begin.

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy Moss, has been, and will continue to be THE most OVER RATED piece of shit in the NFL, making Brian Bosworth and Tony Mandrich look like All-Pros for their whole carrier.

Great players prove themselves over the entire span of their career, this jack off's numbers have not stayed consistent since his first year here. He has not performed up to any of the billing of the “ next Jerry Rice “, or the “ Greatest receiver that the NFL has ever seen”. I do not want to hear shit about Cullpeper. That zero could not read a first grade reading book, let alone a defense. Clearly Denny’s idea was to surround him self with idiots, so that he could maintain his “ genius “ image. Too bad we did not clean house when we got rid of that plague. Enough said.

He has had his best season as a Viking, and had that fat dumb bastard not taken a knee, perhaps we could have lost of FIFTH super bowl, to the Broncos!

I have ZERO TIME for " PRO ATHLETES " that have no understanding what class means. This guy has not EVER displayed ANY class, EVER. Don't even start with the " giving a football to some kid in a wheelchair shit “. He did that SOLEY for PR, NOT because he has an ounce of class. He uses these kids as game pieces in his PR stunts, and that is it. I hate the idea that pro athletes are looked up to in our society as role models, but this is a fact that is not going to change. He certainly is no role model for anyone that I would want to be around, ever. I do not care who you are, if you fuck up, you deserve everything you have coming to you.

And this crap about a traffic officer needing to re-think her job…..

If a person operating a motor vehicle, will not yield to a person on foot, weather it is a cop or not, they do not deserve to be driving, and it is a privilege. Pro athlete or not..

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 8 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy Moss Is the biggest piece of shit ever. The best thing we could ever do is trade him for 5 good players with ANY team while he is still worshiped by the whole country and all the blind-to-reality vikings fans who like that Worthelss-ass-fuck-lazy-scared-of-taking-a-hit-over-paid-personality-of-a-rodent-comonsense-of-a-bri ck-moron-crybaby-shit-fucker. He has raw athletic tallent, as for anything else (football knowledge, courage, IQ, personallity, commonsense, respect, etc..) he checked it all at the door when he was conceived.

Honestly the best thing this football team could do is trade his overpaid ass away while everyone is still blind to what a piece of shit he is.

JUNK JUNK JUNK

larry
Member # 41

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the dope had dope in his car
Posts: 88 | From: North Idaho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off Moss is a complete idiot for doing what he did. However, he did not receive a felony charge (maybe should have) so whoppie fucking do about this whole thing. I heard scores of people (I believe 10% were real) call in and say this bitch that sat on his hood was like the traffic nazi, known all over downtown for her attitude. Am I saying he was right for hitting/pushing/bumping her? Absolutly not! He is a complete ahole.

But - like it or not he does have talent Chad. He draws at least a double team eveytime he steps on the field. And when the ball is thrown somewhat near him he will catch it from time to time. Did you see that hit he laid out last Sunday while blocking for Daunte? I think he has "tried" a lot harder this year.

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:

But - like it or not he does have talent Chad. He draws at least a double team eveytime he steps on the field.

I did say that he has talent, but i would like to refine that statment from having athletic talent to having athletic ability. The word "talent" i think gives him more credit than he is due.

quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:

And when the ball is thrown somewhat near him he will catch it from time to time.

So when it comes right down to it, how does this make him different from ANY other reciever in the NFL? ANY joe schmo can catch a ball "from time to time" We expect more from a super star. People may not have liked Cris Carter but that guy gave 110% on every play. Stretching out almoste every time for the ball. Randy Moss simply does not have the nads on him to make him a truly great ball player.

[ 09-26-2002, 10:06: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are not many other players that get the "respect" on the field that Moss gets... He is always double/triple covered - this opens up the field for the other receivers/running game. Now if Dante would give the other receivers a look we might not be 0-3.
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is, and always will be a underachieving, over-paid, LAZY, jerk.

I really do not care what kind of talent this guy has everyone convinced that he possesses, his total lack of respect for other people, puts him in a class of losers that end up in jail, which is probably where he belongs for a while.

I know, smoking dope is not a crime, and if you are a pro athlete, you rarely need to concern yourself with the whole drinking and driving thing, unless you are Malik Seely….

Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Rusty Said:
Is, and always will be a underachieving, over-paid, LAZY, jerk.

This came directly from a Len Pasquerelli article from ESPN.com.

He (Moss) set an NFL record with 5,396 yards receiving in his first four seasons as a pro and is the only wide receiver with more than 1,000 yards receiving in each of his first four seasons. Moss has scored more touchdowns since his 1998 debut than anyone except St. Louis running back Marshall Faulk.

I might be mistaken but I don't think you can hold NFL records spanning several seasons and be underachieving.

--------------------

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

I have not ripped anything from some other site, had I, it would have been posted out here, accordingly, like I do normally..so fuck you brad..

This guy is not worth the time that I have wasted on this discussion, I have not liked him since he was a rookie, he was, and continues to be a pansy ass bastard. After the water/ref episode, it cemented my opinion on him. I do not care what he does with this team, or for the rest of his lame ass kareer in th nfl. He is a loser, he might have money, but he will not someday, and he will not have an education to fall back on, so he will return home to the 'hood, and hang with all his 'boyz, and all will be good.

He is one more example from that fine group he represents. The lack of education and respect for others really has shown itself, I do not find it suprising at all. His current situation was brought on by his own stupid ass, and somehow he will get off of all of it, just like anyone with money would.

The total lack of class that he has displaed time and time again, will not change. He sees nothing wrong in what he did, this time, or any other. I do not like this person, at all.

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

I fucking HATE this board and the fact that I have had four post bomb out on me, this has not EVER HAPPEND AT ANY OTHER FUCKING BOARD THAT I HAVE BEEN ON.

FUCK WORD, AND THIS BOARD!!

oh and brad! [Smile]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was confused by what Brad was saying in his post at the top too... But I think he was referring to the statement below coming from ESPN, not your quote Cramer.

As for the board thing... I have noticed the webserver that hosts noncompliance seems to reboot around noon each day or something because the board becomes unavailable for a bit. If you are in the middle of posting and click submit you lose it.. [Mad] We are also getting to our 100mb limit and that seems to slow the board down. The thing is - Prof hasn't been charged for web hosting for like a year, so we don't want to call and complain [Big Grin] . Sorry, for the inconvience - I recommend ctrl-a, ctrl c - just before you post so if you lose it just paste it back and try again later.

Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Okay to clarify my last post:

This was quoted from ESPN:

He (Moss) set an NFL record with 5,396 yards receiving in his first four seasons as a pro and is the only wide receiver with more than 1,000 yards receiving in each of his first four seasons. Moss has scored more touchdowns since his 1998 debut than anyone except St. Louis running back Marshall Faulk.

Article

My simple point was, you can't call a player who has set an NFL record for yards receiving in his first four seasons (beating out Jerry Rice) and scoring more touchdowns than everybody except Faulk while being double and tripled teamed the whole time an underchiever.

--------------------

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

He WAS NOT commanding that much coverage untill after his first year, or the second touchdown a game...

but none of this shit matters...

he may be able to do all that shit on the field,that is fine, it will do nothing to EVER change my opinion of him, he could give all of his money to help kids, whoever, I am NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS JERK, OR RESPECT HIM, EVER!!!

He IS a BAD PERSON! HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF, FUCK HIM!!!

GREAT TEAM PLAYER!!!

FUCK THE MOSS RATIO, SEND THE FUCKER PACKIN'

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Simply catching a football, when it is thrown in your area, does not equate to greatness. This jerk has dropped probably another easy 600+ yards that have been tossed his way, and you can not deny that he fucks off, very often. When his mind is not in the game, he sucks, which seems to be just about every other play this year. How about a comment on his output in the nfc championship game??? boy, he was stellar then!!

He IS NOT, AND HAS NOT EVER BEEN A TEAM PLAYER!!
THIS ASS HOLE SCREAMS MORE,ME,NOW!!! FUCK HIM!!!
Fuck the randi ratio, make it go to zero!!

Randi Moss needs to go away!!!

oh, and fuck you brad [Smile]

[ 09-26-2002, 14:48: Message edited by: Rusty Wallace Sucks Ass ]

Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

I agree with fuck the RANDY RATIO. It has done nothing but give Moss an even bigger head and it fucks up Daunte because he's constantly trying to force the ball to Moss.

Moss supposedely not working hard on every play? I'm sure it's true. But I'm pretty sure there are people out there who monitor this board that are getting paid by their employers to do so. Kinda like taking off a play or to. Plus did you see that fucking block Moss laid last week. De-cleated the fucker and made him airborne 6 yards backwards.

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

IF I GOT PAID 30,000$ PER WEEK I WOULD MAKE DAM SURE THAT THE 4 HOURS PER WEEK THAT IT REALLY COUNTED I WOULD BE "ON-TASK" 100% OF THAT TIME! That is hardly a comparision brad.

NASCAR DRIVERS DONT GET TO TAKE PLAYS OFF!!!!! OR THEY DIE!!!!

I work 50-60 hour weeks on a regular basis so taking a few min's of every couple hours or so to read a BBS hardly makes a difference. But i certainly dont get paid that much plus endorsements, still i do my job well.

[ 09-26-2002, 15:53: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Or lets look at this another way.

Randy's contract if i am not mistaken is 70 millon over 8 years?

70/8 = 8.75 million/yr

Lets say they play the most possible games that they could every season which is if they as a wild card went to the super bowl (a bit unrealistic that the vikes would ever get there but bear with me)

16 regular season games
+4 playoff games
= 20 games

8.75/20 = 437,500$/game
Lets say the offense is on the field half of the time. So 30 mins of plays.

So he gets AT LEAST, 14,000 per min of actual play. So every time he takes 1 min of "work" off i could take 14 weeks off? OK IM UP FOR THAT!!!! [Razz]

[ 09-26-2002, 16:17: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have been an engineer.... I want to make $104,000 a year [Big Grin]

You might need to re-think your math, Chad.

Admin Note: Since this post Chad has edited his post, it orginally said 7 weeks - he edited it to 14 weeks

[ 09-26-2002, 16:24: Message edited by: Klaus ]

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Great! 14 weeks even better!!!!

I did the last part in my head not really thinking about it.

[ 09-26-2002, 16:19: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 8 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually mike it's $70.11. Gotta make sure we dont make any mistakes.....
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005