Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » ANTHRAX!!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ANTHRAX!!!!!!
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who knows, all this anthrax bull-shit may just be some fuck-head american who hates
everyone and everything.. or we could just be failing another test that the terrorist fucks have set up...sure there is nothing i can do to change any of this, but i certianly
am not going to sit around and act as tho nothing has, or is going on.

i just hope that the states dont start looking like beruit, or gaza, or any of the
other cities that have car bombs go off in them on as a weekly event. i dont think that even if those events startes to occur, that there would be any sort of " heightend awarness " by many people. there are many
people who have no problem thinking they are
isolated and that this stuff doesnt matter
because nothing is happening to them directly, which is a total crock of shit, especially if they have some sort of pride in the country and being a US countryman.

by the way scott d...

if your not going to put opinions out here,
what is your perpose of posting???? or have you masterd the " middle of the road " jargon, and are able to say everything, and not say a word??? i guess i just dont understand what your trying to say,and or what your point was.isnt anything you put out here, your opinion,or idea??

[This message has been edited by cramer (edited 10-16-2001).]

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cramer:
by the way scott d...

if your not going to put opinions out here,
what is your perpose of posting???? or have you masterd the " middle of the road " jargon, and are able to say everything, and not say a word??? i guess i just dont understand what your trying to say,and or what your point was.

I guess I should have explained myself. Mike and I were talking a couple weeks ago and I asked him why he never posts anything. He said that he preferred to only post once in awhile and I agreed that I do the same thing. I read every post as they come into my email inbox but I rarely have the time to compose a proper response. Plus I tend to react to a lot of the stuff some posters throw out there to get everyone “spooled up” – and choose not to respond to such nonsense. I do take the middle of the road on some issues but have strong opinions on others and would rather talk face to face on those. As you have said in the past – email/discussion forums aren’t always the best form of communication to be fully understood. (sarcasm is tough to get across in a post).

[sarcasm] With people like Martin on here, a point never gets conceded and I always end up arguing my day away [/sarcasm]

(maybe that will make it clear for some of us)

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still dont get it!
Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the way,
your brother,joe and i engaged in some shit-tossing, and all those seem to be missing also..

Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sure all three of us can brew up some new shit to throw at each other........ Just like the monkeys that we are
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like everything between 10/13 and 10/16 am is gone. The only thing I can think of is that somehow when the board tried to goto post #20 and start a new page something got fucked up.... I don't know WTF happened or why, sorry for the inconvience.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

i dont know what the fbi would find interesting about a bunch of guys talking shit concerning anthrax... especially if they
read the angry posts out here on other forums...

[This message has been edited by cramer (edited 10-16-2001).]

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my removed posts contained the question to all the smart people out there..

please name me one muslim country that has a modern framework of government, where the people have, at least, a psudo-say/representation, by elected officials, that has a justice system based in right and wrong, and contributes in a POSITIVE way to the world???

im having a hard time.... any ones that support terrorist networks surely cannot be on your list...and that about whipes out any of the muslim nations....

Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now I'm not saying this for certain, but I do know that the muslim world is just as prevalent if not more (population-wise) in
Asia than the Mid-east. But since you asked I want to say that economics/mfg/textile wise Indonesia is a predominatly muslim country that I think is classified as a industrialized developing country and not exactly a third world nation.... But like I said I don't claim to be a economist or have a universal understanding of global industry..... But since you asked

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To bad Indonesia takes part in the harboring of terrorists. In fact, intelligence has identified terrorist cells that are based in the country. Apparently, Indonesia may be one of the next targets after we are done pounding Afganistan into a smoldering pile of camel shit smelling rubble.
Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes ender, ive heard the same things...
besides those fuck-heads sit and yell " death to america " all the time. i dont care
how much shit they produce, if they produce or protect shit-bag-terror-fucks, they need to be whiped off the earth... ALL OF THEM!

Jomama
Member # 56

I was ducking from the retort before I even posted that stuff.... The only thing I was unsure of is whether their govt is actually a muslim controlled/dominated entity (like pakistan,india,other parts of S.E. Asia where you have more than one religion)....

Let me guess cramer, fuck'em all?? Right? You asked, I had no opinion on this

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more and more people, every day, show up being in contact with this shit....

this is so madning!!!!

ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said this before but unfortunately it got wiped when the server hiccupped or whatever.... Yes there's anthrax out there but what are we as individuals going to do about it???? Do you propose we shoot the bacteria with our guns? It's serious business but it's not a plague, it infects those that come in direct contact with the spores, powder, etc. - it's not like influenza where it spreads rapidly from person to person (contagion). It's upsetting to see this being done but I don't see the value in kicking, screaming and throwing a complete tantrum about it. Once again, our reaction (largely stemming from media hype) is playing directly into the terrorists' hands. I tend to believe that the most important thing one can do in a crisis situation is remain calm and not get overly agitated. Don't be too quick to confuse calm determination with not caring.

[This message has been edited by ProfBooty (edited 10-17-2001).]

Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definatly agree with you on that, steve. The press has hyped up this "crisis" into something much more that is really is. Since i have always thought mathematically about things, the numbers in this case do not reflect any kind of "crisis" stiuation. After THOUSANDS of people being tested over the last week, only 5 have been diagnosed with the actual disease. Out of those 5, only 1 has died. The only other indivitual diagnosed with inhalation anthrax is recovoring. Sure, the fact that anthrax is being used as a weapon this way is a bit disturbing, but this method of its use is not affecting large amounts of people as far as death toll at this time. Caution should be exersized, but I see no need for people to be buying fucking gas masks
Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well,

i sure feel better after reading this. i know now that there is nothing to worry about, and no reason to be concerned, and nothing i could do, even if i was to be concerned.

please dont confuse being a smart-ass, with being a dumb-ass.

Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 4 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anthrax is in Minnesota:

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/771212.html

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

are you blind tim???
there is nothing to worry about. the people who really know whats going on said so...

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

at what point will you be concerned over the
anthrax, how many dead do we need before we
could be alarmed??? i would hate to be worried about something that i shouldnt concern myself with. after all, its just anthrax, its not like the plauge or small-pox....

oh, and will you be standing in line to be inoculated with the smallpox vacine, or is that just another over-reaction to a media-hype situation??? i am just wondering.....
i clearly do not have the education on these
topics, so hopefully someone in the know,
can help me out here....

Jomama
Member # 56

Hey cramer, arn't you old enough that you've been vaccinated for smallpox??? I thing the last year they did it was 1972.
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

now remember i dont know anything about which i speak...

yes joe, im 31. born in 1970.
but the people at the CDC have stated that
the vacine has " worn off " and EVERYONE
will need to be given the " shot ". that is why they have requested 300 million doses....

Jomama
Member # 56

Oh..... and that doesn't exactly mean that you were vaccinated, I don't know at what age they would have done it. (You should in theory have a limited resistance to it in least, but I'm sure you'd rather not test it). And of course, I'm not saying I'm a virologist or anything either.

It does seem like the CDC and the D.C. Public Health Officials dropped the ball by not being more proactive with these latest postal employees. But people would have been just as pissed off had they wasted a bunch of our limited cipro supply to treat people without symptoms had something else come up. Its alway easy to criticize given hindsite. In all reality the CDC is a realitively untested/unexperience orginization with regards to this type of public health situ, much less city health officials. Sure they practice drills and simulations, but thats pretty limited experience.... (Check out "THE HOT ZONE", great book, true story which the movie "outbreak" is very-loosely based on. All about the CDC, and a REAL outbreak of airborne ebola in the Baltimore/D.C. area back in the early 90's in a primate research holding center, luckily it only affects lower primates and not humans)....

Guess we should start microwaving our mail, (at least 20 minutes from what I've heard).....

ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring out your dead!!!
Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

again, i ask you, at what point will your
song change?? what does the death toll need to get to??

ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring out your dead!!!
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 8 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOD DAMN IT!

WHY HASN'T ANYONE ANTHRAXED A BANK?!?

I FUCKING HATE BANKS!!!!

FUCKING ANTHRAX A FUCKING BANK, GOD DAMN IT!

POISION THE MONEY!!

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 8 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they get done poisoning the money, will someone please poison all the fucking leftist attorneys that have litigated this country's hands behind its back, taken away its citizens liberties, and made us all fucking criminals!

Humanity is a failure.

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BRING ON THE ASTEROIDS!!!!!
Jomama
Member # 56

Looks like the chemical that has been applied to one of the anthrax strains being used (the "inhaled" strain) that makes it more resiliant and last longer when exposed to the elements could of only come from one-of-three countries Russia, US, or IRAQ.... boy who do ya think
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iraq's the obvious choice but I still wouldn't discount Russia. I doubt they have anything to do with it being used on the US but they'll f'n sell anything to anyone regardless of who it might be used against. They've recently sold some wicked anti-aircraft missiles to China and Iran that no western fighter, the F-22 included can deal with. Wouldn't suprise me if they were selling chemical/biological (hell, nuclear too) weapons to whoever to make a buck.
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about the " possibility " that it was...
" IN HOUSE "???

or is this too far off the scale? how about it?

Jomama
Member # 56

I certainly think its a possibility......and kinda did from the start... I don't see how their ever gonna track those responsible for it down. Have you seen the letters, they do appear to be written as a militant muslim would think/write, but that'd be easy enough to fake to throw the feds off,,,,,,, WHO FUCKING KNOWS.....
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

so the anthrax that has been found to be the
" potent " stuff, is apparently manufactured
here in the good ole usa... fucking great!!!

there is a massive bio/chemical plant in
michigan that is the sole contractor/supplier for the military. funny that a couple past presidents sit on the board/ have finacial interests there...

Anthrax bacteria likely to be US military strain

19:00 24 October 01
Debora MacKenzie

The bacteria used for the anthrax attacks in the US is either the strain the US itself used to make anthrax weapons in the 1960s, or close to it. It is not a strain that Iraq, or the former Soviet Union, mass-produced for weapons.

[This message has been edited by cramer (edited 10-31-2001).]

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

In a few weeks, this whole anthrax shit will be pinned on
"Right-wing extremists" or "militia groups", how fucking convenient. simply one more step to divide the people into two camps, just like they are doing with the world." your either with us, or your with the terrorists "
" if you own weapons, you must be a terrorist, since
terrorists are the only people who would want to own a weapon " " the government will see to your protection, there is no need for any individuals to own any weapons."

do we have two years left of our citizenship?

how long 'till were " loyal subjects "???

Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 4 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUY GUNS!

If I own 50 guns I can arm 49 allies.

E PLURIBUS UNUM
Out of many - one.

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it's just me, Okay, I know it's not Cramer/Pfaff, but as an American citizen didn't I take a silent oath here to defend our hearth and home against all enemies, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC?

Oh yeah, and I actually TOOK that oath before I joined the Army! How convenient. In this day and age where everything/everybody gets a fucking label so we can justify things I find it pathetic that those who own/use guns and feel increased paranoia, would be labeled a Terrorist. Hmmmmmm, weren't militia units somehow important in the past? What am I thinking of....

I can't wait for the day that those who whine about the right to bear/use arms are looking down the barrel of a gun because they didn't have one to defend themselves with. You and I will be standing victoriously over a steaming pile of DEAD BODIES, smoking a cigarrette, having a beer, getting a blowjob from their girls. That's a good image, eh?

-Boondock

------------------
Pearl Harbor Death Toll: 2,403 Americans vs 270,000 Japanese.
WTC Death Toll: 6,000 Americans vs ??? -I say kill em all-

[This message has been edited by BoondockSaint (edited 11-02-2001).]

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 8 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parinoid!? Who's parinoid?
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

did you, or are you insinuating in any way that i and pfaff did not take the same oath, or belive in the same things you write about?

please, for the thinking impared among us...

CLARIFY!!

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 7 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I can see how that would be confusing...

I started that statement off with:

"Perhaps it's just me..."

Then corrected myself because I KNOW it's not just me, and inserted your names because you're proof that it's NOT just me.

Comprende?

-Boondock

------------------
Pearl Harbor Death Toll: 2,403 Americans vs 270,000 Japanese.
WTC Death Toll: 6,000 Americans vs ??? -I say kill em all-

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

thanks
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005