Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » TOYOTA Power (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TOYOTA Power
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is some confusion as to how much HP the GTI 1.8T produces. Some sources say 150, some say 180. I actually found on VW website different areas that say 150 and 180.

After doing research while contemplating buying a WRX i found they dont offer any discounts on the STI model at any time durring the year because of thier demand and limited avaliability. Many dealerships actually mark them up above MSRP and get that for them all day long.

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Member # 41

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a little diffrent here in az yo can get a discount right now on a 04' sti not allot but some. We got the 03' wrx with 14,000 on it for 16,500 three months ago. I drove the 05' sti all i can say is holy crap. Night and day over the standard wrx.
Posts: 88 | From: North Idaho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by larry:
It is a little diffrent here in az...

What are you doing in AZ?

Sorry, I'm out of the loop on the "Life of Bojina" and need an update. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Member # 41

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am working at a repair station outside of Phoenix...But I just got a job offer in northren Idaho I am going to take, so I will be moving in the next few weeks
Posts: 88 | From: North Idaho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Member # 41

Speaking of Toyota power Geoff Bodine bought an off the shelf TRD Craftsman truck and has won two races in a row....
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005