Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Upgrade successful! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Upgrade successful!
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I signed up for a year. If you want I can send you the login ect and you can test something when you get a chance.

I don't want to transfer the domain until I know everything is set up correctly. Not sure how it will work - hopefully they send me a IP address to post to until the domain name is transfered.

I want it pretty simple to start out - Title page - content island of current posts - maybe a news rss feed - and a files section protected by password. Maybe a photos gallery now that I will have room.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They should send you an email with a temporary address until the domain gets transferred. There is a control panel called vdeck that you should go look at and play around with. Just set me up with an FTP account using the same info I have here. It was free to register a new domain name when you paid for a year. You should have just let them regiser a new one for you and then you can just point the NC one to that location as well when we get it setup. [Wink]

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wont be able to do anything until the kids go to bed tonight. I will hop on messenger and shotu at you then. Play WoW in windowed mode so you see when I message you lol [Wink]

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I fucked up the registration - I plugged in noncompl.com and didn't realize that is now my domain email name etc. I sent an email with the correction I hope they change it soon. I went into the control panel to have a look - nice stuff.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I sent you a private message with the current logon info - might change after the name is fixed.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Sounds good. If you want to create a banner with these dimensions using the red from the site as the background color of the banner, we can get rid of that flash animation and use it instead. I figured you would be able to photo shop something up for noncompliance.

height=94 width=708

--------------------

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me know if the info changes [Wink]

Do you have a specific FTP program you use to upload stuff currently or do you just use frontpage?

I have a copy of WS_ftp Pro I can give you to burn. It is a very simple, clean, nice FTP program. I will create myself an FTP account tonight.

Another nice thing is that you can setup FTP accounts for members of our forum to go access things you upload into your public_ftp directory [Wink]

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I use ws_ftp95 but the older version - if you have a new version i would like it.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I called - they had me submit a "support ticket" to billing to fix it. Should be done by tomorrow.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Good stuff. Ill be on in a while after the kids go down [Wink] Finally got carpet downstairs so my den is getting setup as we speak [Wink]

--------------------

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005