Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Vikings (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vikings
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh I deleted it because I thought I did my math wrong hehe. Guess I was right. Just like Chad not using a spell check I wasnt using a calculator [Big Grin]
I fucking suck at math...

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Money in this case is actually irrelevant. I'm sure your employer thinks he is paying you a lot of money for your job. Therefore to be doing anything but work is costing your employer money. When you are tired or worn out or burned out do you do all your tasks at 100%. Your employer thinks you should.

I'm guessing you take a couple of plays off and try to rejuvenate some energy. The thing is we aren't stupid enough to tell them that we'll work when we want to and nobody is going to make us work. We lie to them and tell them how hard we have been working on our project and tell them, "No I haven't been surfing the internet. I've never even heard of Noncompliance.com. Funny, I wonder how they got pictures of me and my truck on there. I better contact them and have those stolen images removed."

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris Walsh doesn't drop passes, or take plays off.

The Vikings are killing me... [weep]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually he takes a lot of plays off. Probably 95% of them. Poor Guy!!

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it very hard to understand how anyone could listen to and watch this guy on that espn nfl Sunday countdown show, and think for an instant that he has any sense whatsoever, or any respect for himself or this GAME! He wants to be judged by what he has accomplished on the field..and feels that " somehow " HE should be immune to the same things that have DESTROYED other athletes’ careers..

The crying and acting like a baby was about the only accurate thing about that interview..He stated that he wants to do a 360, and turn himself around, and change his image...its a 180 you dumb bastard...and you will not do anything to change public opinion of you..

The WORST part was him comparing his Four years in the nfl to Walter Payton and Joe Montana. Those two people were and are at a level YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ATTAIN!!! YOU HAVE NO CLASS!!!
Payton MAY have been an ass-hole on the field to the people on the opposing team, but he had nothing but class when he was off it. Joe Montana...please randi, you could not even carry his nut cup...

This jerk will continue to be the classless ass that he is. When the money is all gone, and he is a HAS BEEN, NO ONE, will remember him, except for the few fans here that still believe that darrin nelson and tommy kramer were going to get us to the super bowl, and were robbed in the nfc championship game at rfk stadium...oh and the Green Bay Packer fans he pissed off on a few occasions at Lambau field...
He will return to his 'hood, and hang with the remaining homys that have not been gunned down yet, and talk about how he was robbed of a career in the nfl by the big bad white man..

I am very glad to see that he continues to not show any class, both on and off the field...I would not want any fake representation of where he came from, his upbringing, and the real LOSER that he is.....

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really feel sorry for " poor randi crust "

8 million a year... boy, I feel for ya there randi..

You being so god damn DUMB as to think that you have doine NOTHING to deserve this " reputation and image "...again...man, am I feeling bad for you now..

Shut the fuck up, and catch the fucking football you dumb bastard!!!! If you try and keep your head in the game for possibly a minute longer, you might find yourself able to perform...then again...PROBABLY NOT...YOU SUCK!!!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Anyone interesteed in making a bet that the purple wieners can not keep Green Bay UNDER 40 points?

Green Bay will score at least 40 points...

Anyone anoyone anyone?

Come on all you " loyal " 'queen supporters..

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

COME ON!!!!! NO TAKERS????

How about the over-under on points on turnovers because of dawnty fumblepeper?

He will be resposible for AT LEAST 14 himself...

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take you on. I bet the pack dosnt score 40 points.

20$?

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005