Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Cop Stories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cop Stories
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit!! Go here and read the story.
http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/556580.html

If any of you get around to the area of the Buca in downtown (I think it's 12 st between Hennepin and Harmon) You should check this scene out. It's on the west corner of the building that Buca is in. If you look up you can see the boarded up third story window the guy came from. If you look on street level you will see the iron fence he impailed himself on. Actually you will see several section of this iron cut out as that's how they removed him I guess. It looks just like something you would see in a movie. Tim you should really check this out after work!

Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 14 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The PCP probably made him think he was Superman.

Pictures of it would be great to see!

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of pictures the "Car No. 3" Crash report is out and has alot of cool pictures in it. I actually found it a very interesting report. The investigation seemed to me to be about as thourough as it gets.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so,

any new cop stories? how about some video?

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this needs a bump....
Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I have one for you all.

So we go to a 911 hang-up call and the remarks in the call state that there were sounds of a fight and that a voice said we need the police now. And the dispatcher called back and there was no answer. This is actually a very common type of call and usually amounts to nothing... Not this time though.

So we go to these nice apartments and go to the apt# on the caller ID. This guy answers the door but only pokes his head out and says to us, "it's ok officers we made up now and we don't need you anymore". Funny thing was is that this guys head is ENTIRELY covered in blood! Right after he says he doesn't need us anymore he immediatly tried to close the door. So naturally we push the door open before he closes it and rushed into his apt. (BTW, this is legal to do. There are exceptions to the warrant requirement for circumstances like this...thank god!)

As we barged in I couldn't help but notice this guy is totally naked! I mean not a stich of clothes no socks nothing. OK, I think you got the point. I also couldn't help but notice that the rest of this guy, and I mean every part is covered in blood. My partner goes into the bedroom and the other half of this deal is in there. It happens to be another MAN who is, of course, naked and covered in blood.

The first guy was actually the renter of this apt and the other guy is someone he picked up at the gay 90's about 1 hour earlier. Neither one of them knew each others names but both claimed that the other was their "friend".

Neither one of them wanted to press charges or anything like that. As a matter of fact they begged us not to separate them. The "friend" of the renter was removed and sent to the hospital via ambulance for some stiches on his head. Besides the busted lips and noses that was the only injury either one had.

Funny shit, not something we go to everyday!

Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you thought you were having a bad day!!

Wounded Officer Recovering

An undercover Minneapolis police officer that was shot twice Tuesday morning is now listed in "serious but stable" condition at Hennepin County Medical Center.

Duy Hgo, a seven-year veteran of the force, was shot twice — once by a suspect and once by a fellow officer — after an early morning scuffle with an unidentified suspect.

Police Chief Robert Olson says the undercover officer was patrolling the streets in Minneapolis around 2:15 a.m. when a suspect approached him. Olson says he's unclear on the exact details, but a shootout ensued.

Police spokesman Ron Reier says "There was an exchange of gunfire with the suspect'' and Ngo was struck in his protective vest and continued pursuing the suspect. He also called for help.

"One of the responding officers mistook the officer for the suspect and shot the officer,'' Reier says.

He was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center where he was underwent surgery this morning.

Olson says the wounded officer was conscious and talking when paramedics arrived.

Police are searching for the suspect.

Ngo was working with the Metro Gang Strike Force performing surveillance the area around Clinton Avenue South and 36th street.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005