Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » We've got to love the law

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We've got to love the law
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simpson found innocent of road rage

Associated Press

Published Oct 25 2001

MIAMI -- A jury in Miami has found O.J. Simpson innocent of charges stemming from a road-rage encounter with another motorist.

Simpson was charged with a count of battery and a count of auto burglary -- after being accused of reaching into another man's car and grabbing the glasses from his face.

He testified that it was the other man who was the aggressor.

He could have faced 16 years in prison.

Jurors deliberated for just part of an afternoon before deciding to clear the former football star on both charges.

- What type of society do we live in where a murderer can walk free, He skated on the Murder charges in 96, And was found liable in the civil case. How dose he walk on some petty assult case. I can't punch anyone in their car without being arested and convicted. Kill all criminals. Save my fucking tax dollars and some of our natural resources. Muteny on the bounty....

Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 14 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kill em all...

Don't forget the sex offenders up in Moose Lake, and the Criminal Psychopaths in St. Peter. Let them kill eachother I say, GLADIATOR style.

What would be wrong with that? It's not necessarily capital punishment, if we give them the opportunity to serve reduced sentences if victorious? If a champion is crowned, he gets to join the NHL! What do you think?

-Boondock

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by cramer (edited 10-24-2001).]

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
carfull here....

you may offend someone...

thats not very " p c "...

all those people need is some therapy.. right? i mean arnt we supposed to be educated
compassionate people??? shouldnt there be some toleration to there condition??? i cannot belive the whole negative attitude here about these victms of society...

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 13 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right...how could I be so blind!

It's our fault that they turned out this way, maybe even their parents! They shouldn't take responsibility for their actions...pass the blame up the ladder! It was in their DNA! That must be true!

Oh wait, no it isn't! Kill all the ROTTEN COCKSMOKERS, AND BURN THE ASHES! THEN DROP THEM INTO A VAT OF METAL AND TURN THEM INTO DETONATORS FOR THE BOMBS WE'RE DROPPING ON AFGANI! FUCK EM ALL.

Love,

-Boondock.

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005