Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Mike Tyson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mike Tyson
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have the full video on this?

I saw it after watching the Triumph dog rip on Bon Jovi, and there was a SHITTY recording of the Mike Tyson/Lennox Lewis interview fight.

I just love when Mike Tyson goes off...

After the melee at the Mike Tyson-Lennox Lewis press conference the other night, Mike Tyson got in front of the stage and started grabbing his crotch and making other obscene gestures and remarks towards the reporters. And then one reporter (Russ Salzberg) shouted, “Put him in a straight jacket”. In which Mike Tyson, America’s newest greatest orator responded with:

Fuck you, white boy. You can’t touch me. You’re not man enough.

I’ll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. Ain’t nobody alive can fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man.

Fuck you, you ho. Came say it in front of me. I’ll fuck you in your asshole in front of everybody, you bitch. C’mon, you bitch. You scared coward. You’re not man enough to fuck with me. You can’t last two minutes in my world, bitch.

Look at you scared now, you ho. Scared like a little white faggot. Scared of the real man.

I’ll fuck you ‘til you love me, you faggot.

I'll fuck you 'til you love me...

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently, Mike Tyson is being tried in Las Vegas as a suspect for two rapes that occured in the area that he stayed at while he was there for the fight. This fucking guy doesnt know when to stop! I cant think of anyone else in the world that is fucking dumber than this guy. Burn this waste of skin at the stake.
Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he was not being " tried ".. they were " reviewing " home video, of him and multiple partners, and were not able to come to a comclusion that the " activities " were consentual or not, or that any " wrongdoing, or foul play " had occured....I wonder how many socks and tubes of lube it took them to get through all that video...at least he is not into little boys like " rock star " mike jackson....
Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005