Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Magic?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Magic?
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone up for getting together maybe once a month and playing computer games, PS2 games and magic? Chad and i played a couple weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. there is also an application now that lets you play online with all of the cards so you dont have to buy anything. I was skeptical but after actually playing a couple games against people, I am shocked at how fun it is.
The program is called apprentice and you use IRC to communicate and set up matches. it even has booster draft, and sealed deck options. If anyone wants info let me know. i know how busy everyone gets in the summer time but we always had so much fun wasting countless hours and TONS of money on this game.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would be interested in getting back into magic again. Back when we were moving and i was packing up all my shit, i came across a dusty old box that was heavy as a brick and almost threw it away cause i forgot what was in it, lol. Its been so long i would probibly have to relearn the entire game, but it would come back easily i think. That online thing sounds cool since you and chad took all my rares and all i have left now is my shit cards!
Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve and I would love to host a magic game if you guys are interested. We have that 8ft table from the LAN parties - should work for 6-8 people.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005