Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » KIDS AND KILLER CUNTS.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KIDS AND KILLER CUNTS.
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People are allowed to breed without any form of " check and balance " system, they are not " forced " to be responsible for their off-spring and the " system " has a " saftey net " set up, so wonderful, that it continues to propegate the problem. So again, tell me why I am supposed to be sypathetic to these piece of shit breeders???
Why are we supposed to save these bastards??
What are they bringing to the table???
How again are they contributing in a positive way????

Now, we have mothers killing their own, and
getting away with it,( see just one example of the cunt in denver who has been " sent home ", because she is no longer a threat " ) and having a massive following of sypathetic brain-dead cunts, trying their best to explain to us why the mother is a " good " person, and how " insane " people have " rights " and need to have a " different " set of rules applied to them.

BRING ON THE ASTEROID!!!!!!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a perfect example of why I am going to climb the clock tower. It's nothing aginst anyone specificaly, rather the hords of fools who allow for these situations.

Trany List:
Welstone
Dayton
Moe
The Body
Al Gore
Hillary
O.J.
Nation of Islam(the whole thing)
SLA
PTA
NAMBLA(this should be at the top of the list)
ZOG/ZOM

The list goes on and on.

Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 13 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ELF
PITA

(BTW, ELF was just labeled by the FBI as the most dangerous domestic terrorist organization, and they got something like $70,000 from PITA!)

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about ALF- Animal Liberation Front...
I thought they were going off about them on the radio this morning...

and how come they get capital letters, and our fucking olypic team was all lowercase???

fuck off!!!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makin' a list checkin' it twice.... Invalids and window likers will also be indescriminatly shoot as well.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like windows, you gonna shoot me?

J/K

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very well put cramer......

Whats wrong with PETA?

People for
Eating
Tasty
Animals.......

[This message has been edited by Jomama (edited 02-28-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Jomama (edited 02-28-2002).]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005