Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » OSAMA PIECES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OSAMA PIECES
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 3 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The government is trying to get DNA samples from OSAMA's closesed relatives (or one of the hundreds, fucking breeders!) I can only think of two scenarios where the would do this in such a public fashon that news networks would get ahold of it.

1. They droped a fucking bomb in his lap and only have a few peices of meat left to identify him with, to make sure it was him.

2. They are going to institute a search of all of the current and future detainees to ensure he hasn't changed his apperance in some way behond just shaving his crusty mop, and gone into hiding. Or they are going to screen people who they think might be him before they make a move by collecting his DNA via a spy.

I just hope its the former.

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's hiding 6 feet under. From the sounds of it, the CIA hit a camel carivan. Resulting in the ocupants beings sponged into hefty trash bags for DNA identification. I do like the theroy that his is hiding among the detainees.

FBI agent: Do you know an Osama Bin Laden?

Osama: No, you american infidel, I kill you.

... Hmmmm, Even the arabs belive we are lying. I guess video confessions and openly admiting it just isn't enugh proof these days.

Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005