Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » FUCKING MOUTH BREATHERS......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FUCKING MOUTH BREATHERS......
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanted Sex Offender Blames Police Slowness for Frostbite Amputations

Thursday, February 28, 2002

BANGOR, Maine — No good pursuit goes unpunished; at least for a detective in Maine.

A wanted Florida sex offender who fled into the Maine woods and got lost said he had to have several toes amputated due to frostbite because authorities were slow in apprehending him.

Harvey Taylor, 48, spent at least three nights in the snowy woods in Mattawamkeag after running from a Penobscot County Sheriff's detective a few weeks ago.

Taylor now threatens to sue the detective.

"If he had done his job properly I wouldn't be in the condition that I'm in right now," Taylor told the Bangor Daily News in a telephone interview Tuesday from his room at St. Joseph Hospital. "I would have been in jail that very same day."

Taylor said he lost toes on his left foot.

A hospital spokesman declined to comment on his condition.

Chief Deputy Glenn Ross of the sheriff's office said the complaining convict is wanted in Brevard County, Fla., for probation violations linked to his convictions for sexual offenses involving a minor child.

Detective Timothy Jameson was assigned the case after authorities learned that Taylor, who had been living in Maine under an alias, was reported in Mattawamkeag.

Jameson met there with Taylor on Feb. 6. Taylor was arrested by police and wardens Feb. 11 after his ordeal in the woods.

Taylor said he had no idea Jameson was a detective.

"I thought he was a nut," Taylor said. "When he opened his coat a little bit I took for granted he was trying to show me, 'Hey, I got a gun.' I took off running and he chased me until I got to the side of the woods."

Ross said the detective opened his coat to show his badge, but Taylor refused to identify himself and jumped into a car driven by another person and left.

The detective called for assistance and pursued the vehicle in his cruiser before Taylor jumped out of the car and ran into the woods, Ross said.

Jameson followed Taylor's tracks a few hundred yards into the woods, but could not find Taylor. Ross said police patrolled the area and sent out an alert to other agencies.

Taylor said he got lost and spent three nights in the woods where snow was knee and hip deep. An ice storm hit the first night and it later snowed, he said.

Taylor said he followed a bird out of the woods, then went to a Mattawamkeag residence, where police and wardens came the following day.

"I didn't run. I couldn't," said Taylor.

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have goty to be kidding me x1000%
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mouth Breathers??????
please expain?

Quite funny, but all I have to say is, unfuckingbelievable...

What a bunch of crap that they even waist the space and give it any credibility in the paper.........

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad his fucking cock wasn't frostbit.
Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
joe,

MANY people walk around with their mouth open, breathing throught it.... while some may not be strait from the wheel-chair, or have spent majority of their time wallowing in the gene-pool, MOST seem to have figured a way out.. and are now causing problems in our society...if breathing and a heart-beat were not automatic functions, these fuckers would tip over dead!!!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOFL

Once again, well put my friend........

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mouth Breathers:

Those people that you always see in the background of pictures and videos staring at the camera with their mouths partially agape (some also have crossed eyes.) These people are sometimes mistakenly diagnosed with Down Syndrome. Research has been unable to determine if it is caused by crushed sinus cavities (due to a permanently swollen brain from head injuries) or under-developed jaw muscles. I think it’s because they like to pant like dogs.

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005