Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » What the hell do you do? (for a job)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What the hell do you do? (for a job)
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just kinda wondering what everyone is doing for jobs these days. It's always good to know people in "that field"...

I work for a management company that works with nonprofits and associations. I do web design and site maintenance for all of our full management clients.
Mostly database stuff with coldfusion, but i get to work with DHTML,javascript, SSI's and some other fun web shit also. The pay is shitty but the benefits are good. Been here a year and a half...

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh.
I always figured you'd end up working in a pawn shop.

I test modems for certification with Microsoft. (Oohs and Aahs of excitement can be heard in the background). Oh, wait, that's me snoring...

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone grows up sometime....
Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005