Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Stop the fucking breeding - AGAIN!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stop the fucking breeding - AGAIN!
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 3 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DO NOT VOTE FOR Mike McGinn FOR STATE SENATE!

This fucking asshole's committee sent me a fucking cry-baby letter today about his PRO-LIFE platform! This guy is another one of those psycho nut cases that thinks fetuses are citizens and must be protected! Of all the people he should be sending an anti-abortion letter to I’m the LAST.

AND, that’s all the letter was about. There wasn’t one mention about any other facet of his platform. Somehow he managed to be a St. Paul police officer for 34 years without realizing that some people shouldn't breed!

If these types of people are so concerned about protecting life then why don’t they concentrate on protecting the quality of life of people that are already alive and STOP THE BREEDING! And, stop wasting money sending me GARBAGE!

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if you sent out fliers with condom and booze coupons, if you could win an election? Vote me I am for drinking and pre marital sex. And send hoover coupons and coat hangers to pro lifers. Yes, the breeders must be stoped at all costs.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta coupon for you Trany

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's fucking funny.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how come i cant cut it out???
Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 11 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a Sawz-all.
Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005