Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Protesters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Protesters
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand why a small group of people try to make a big scene for attention but these protestors are just idiots. I guess they have surrounded the federal building in mpls and refuse to leave until Bush stops the war... [Confused] And last night 30-50 protestors closed down the University Ave bridge on 280 and blocked traffic for a couple hours. A guy called into the radio and said he stood across from the protesters with a free Iraq sign and was yelled at and spit on. When he asked the anti bush protesters about his free speech rights they flipped him the bird and yelled at him.

Anyway I hope the police stop allowing these people to abstruct traffic - tell them to keep to the sides of the streets, because they definately don't have the right to stop traffic.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These fucking people make me sick. They say that the war is endangering the lives of their sons and daughters. Their lives have been endanged for two years now ever since 9/11. I just wish people would wake up and realize that 1/2 the fucking world doesnt give a shit about the sanctity of life and will gladly kill anyone that doesnt pray to the same invisible man that they do. Sadly, saddam WILL use biological weapons on our troops and im sure there will be many casualties. But at least it will shut these fucking hippocrits up.

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eery day on 94 there are about 200 protestors on the john ireland bridge with their signs that say "teach peace". I kinda think we can teach them peace just fine with our guns and bombs [beer]

Everyone see the oscar's speech by michael moorer?
That was some funny shit. My new opinion is that we should take all of these rich and powerful hollywood actors and directors and let them lead our tanks into battle. We can give them their ducktape and peace ribbons and they can sing "Koom-by-ahh" as they march into battle. Who do you think would kill them first? Our troops or their troops?

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard one person on Foxnews say yesterday that Moore is the say guy that made millions by making a movie where he rolled a Columbine victum into Walmart and asked for a refund for the bullet that was still inside him. This guy is such an idiot solicalist that he makes money off the very same thing he protests. [brd]
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup his movie Bowling for Columbine won and oscar for best documentary. I haven't seen it.
The funny thing was he brought all of the other nominees for best documentary up on stage with him and then spouted off. I am not sure they all knew what he was going to say because they looked a little shocked hehe.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an email i wrote mike moore yesterday.

It responds also to a letter he wrote to (who he calls) Governer Bush. And is posted on his website.

"Mr. Moore,

The only thing that is fictitious is your grip on reality.
Your comments at the Oscars last night represent a level of self centered classlessness I have not seen in my lifetime, and truly made me sick to my stomach.

It is quite obvious to anyone who understands economics on even a basic level that the current economic situation stems solely from the 8 years of falsifications and actions put on by the Clinton administration to masquerade a positive-in-the-short term but ultimately detrimental economic policy. Thus our LAWFULLY ELECTED PRESIDENT, Bush, is simply having to clean up after his mess. Which, with the unjustifiable terrorist attacks of September 2001 and other arising situations is making things challenging.

As far as your nonsensical comments in your letter to PRES. Bush, I have some retorts for your "opinion".

1. Of course no-one in America is excited to go to war. Anyone that would be misses the point. But it IS necessary, to protect the American people, and more importantly save the Iraqi people from hunger, despair, sickness and death.

2. I would love to hear your thoughts on fixing the current economic situation. I bet they are quite educated and ground breaking. Something like raising taxes I suppose. NOTICE THE INTENSE SARCASM.

3. How do you figure that Bush's popularity is lacking on the home front. He was the first president in history to START a war and his approval rating is a solid 70%. Further it has NEVER dropped below 50% that would've been hard to say about Clinton the last couple years of his presidency.

4. Anyone looking to the Catholics for moral guidance in these times obviously hasn't been paying attention to much if anything. And now citing the comments of an uneducated singing bimbo is supposed to be citing a reliable and respectable opinion? Give me a break.

5. More nonsense. Doesn't even deserve a comment.

6. France has only one position on this that deserves the response it is getting and more. Its financial and economic relationship with Iraq holds their overall economic situation in the balance. So they are basically taking a humanitarian stance based on oil, isn't that what you have a problem with?

Quite frankly if you don't like our electoral system and you don't like the way things are, please do us all a favor and move to Canada or France. You would fit right in since your opinions do not matter, though Hollywood isn't to far of in that regard. But you are certainly welcome to your opinions because that is part of what makes America Great. Even if your delivery makes a 2 year old seem adult.

YOURS TRULY, A RESPONSIBLE, TAXPAYING, LAW ABIDING, GUN OWNING AND VOTING AMERICAN CITIZEN."

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atta boy. Did you sign your name? I would love to see a politically incorrect with Michael Moore on one side and Dennis Miller on the other. Dennis Miller has been damn funny on Leno lately. He at least backs up his remarks with actual intelligence. A couple of months ago he made reference to how people in Iraq should go down to the local insurance agency and ty and pick up some bomb insurance or at least try and get a garden level apartment in Bagdad.
[gun1]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005