Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Files are up on ftp currently

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Files are up on ftp currently
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until I get my extra computer running again I had to switch the ftp to my main computer. I have added a couple classic files.....

ftp://216.17.85.44/

If you have time download the dresser movie that's a classic. And of course the "squashed" wav is good too.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me know if anyone has anything to upload - I will give you the user name/password for write access.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dled the dresser 99 video last night, it took forever it seemed like I had to watch parts over and over tell it was finished but I loved how young everyone looked I could only make out Pfaff, chad,hauser (damn he looks differnt) and your bro Klaus, but I was totally anticipating you guys kicking the shit outta those fuckers shootin shit at your trucks I was kinda let down by the fact that y'all talked so much shit but didn't kick them in the face!
Posts: 208 | From: Chaska MN | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah the file is like 80mb - I forgot to mention you should download it to your computer before you try to play it, it won't stream well.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005