Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Kooks on the Northshore

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kooks on the Northshore
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 10 years ago Grand Maris was invaded by thousands of "rainbow people" protesting logging. This year it looks like another group will be in the area this year.

http://www.earthfirstjournal.org/efj/2 003_SummerRRR.html

Read the page if you get a minute it's very funny... I just hope I don't run into any of them on my 2stroke motorcycle....lol

[ 07-03-2003, 10:51: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There are also edible and hallucinogenic mushrooms....

[lol] [throwup]

What a laughable bunch bunny huggers. They must need the "shroooooooms" to continue to convince themselves that their nosensical viewpoints and dilusional euphorian thinking matter to anyone. [fight]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a while since I have seen a nice grove of Maple and Oak trees north of Duluth
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No shit:

"Bring toilet paper. If you use it"
[Confused]
"Please remember that most of these towns are home to small, locally-owned businesses and working class folks. So please don't mess with them"
[fight]
"to minimize harassment is to make sure your vehicle is legal"
[shoot]
Fucking nutbag-loser-criminals.
What do they wipe with then? A cat?

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK I thought I was fucked up, I really wanna go fire off random rounds in that area.
Posts: 208 | From: Chaska MN | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we protest in support of the logging? The north shore is bassicaly pines and rock. Not many elm or oak there, if my experiance proves correct, the north shore has too cold of a climate with the cold and long winters also with the rocky terrain I dont think these huge hard wood trees can root without some sort of miricle. Open season on the neo-hippy pillow biters.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We didn't run into any of these guys but they were up there.

Check out this manual they circulated - looks a bit like a terrorism manual.

http://www.off-road.com/vw/enviro/efdm.html#2

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005