Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forum
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a support "ticket" in on the issues with the web site. Of course when I called in the site worked perfectly when the tech was trying to see what the problem was.......

It just started happening a few days ago way before any changes were made. For now you need to click refresh until you are able to connect - annoying I know.

It's something with the cgi and perl scripts because the main site works great.

[ 01-15-2004, 09:21: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same as before I am trying to contact them about the perl/cgi issue again. Hopefully they know what they did last time and can fix it.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delete your temporary internet files, cookies, and history and try to get into the site. I did that before I left last night and now am not having the problem...

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to contact Interland (our web host) yesterday but was unable to get them by phone. I did send off a request by email but never heard back. It looks to me like it has been fixed. [Confused]
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Opened another trouble ticket with the web host
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of a sudden it works 9:45 your time. I've jumped around 5-6 pages with out a blank. For what its worth.
[beer]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I think its the web hosts way of making us upgrade to a better hosting package... We are currently on an old web server and whenever I call they are like "you should consider moving to a newer....more expensive hosting plan".... [Roll Eyes]
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BAHAHAHA! [lol] [lol] [lol]

9 out of 10 companies can [brd] [brd] [brd]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I moved shit around and dropped a couple forums that never get posts. Renamed CS forum to Computer Games (thanks for the idea Joe). Moved for sale to general area.

Any other ideas for naming/moving/new forums?

Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss the Ask Martin forum...
Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005