Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » The Contender

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Contender
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone else watch the premier last night?

I thought this show might be good...it was spectacular.

Thursday is the second episode, and I think they'll be replaying the premier on Sunday.

If you missed it, definitely watch on Sunday.

I hate reality TV, but this is worth watching...

AND, there's a guy from Shakopee Minnesota on!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught the end... I was surprised to see seasoned boxers... Manfre, Manfredy? (sp?) Recognize him and the name. First guy off the show too, that was surprising..
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF! Edit the post...don't tell em who won! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 14 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Triple post

[ 03-08-2005, 08:22: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 14 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My computer is going nutz.

[ 03-08-2005, 08:22: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I caught it too. VERY GOOD show. Realy the only interesting "reality" show i've seen.

Great production.

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Our boy from Minnesota fought on Sunday and beat the guy so bad that they had to stop the fight in the third round...

Hope he wins... [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen this show yet but I've heard alot about it. I've been following the UFC show and its kind of the same lines but Mixed martial arts vs. just boxing. If you get a chance to watch it the season is almost over only 1 night left but I believe its this next Saturday. Its on Spike TV, and all day saturday they'll be replaying the season. http://www.ufc.tv/
Posts: 208 | From: Chaska MN | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005