Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » MIN/MAX player positions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MIN/MAX player positions
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you want MIN/MAX or just the free-for-all?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 6 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only had 4 responses to this out of the 11 teams. Please vote so we will have this figured out before the draft.

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rube Riot
Rookie
Member # 84

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rube Riot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any updates on this?
I personally am against the MIN/MAX option because I don't want to be forced to carry two QB's on my roster if I only get to start one. Especially with the addition of the flex position this year, that extra roster spot is too valuable to be occupied by an unused QB instead of a TE/RB/WR that could be used at the flex instead.
Just my opinion, but either way, I think we need to get it figured out quickly.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The poll is dead even...but I think we will go without it. I'm really trying to find a way to spur trading in our league...but I guess it won't happen. If somebody has any idea on how to try to make more trading happen let me know. We have been relying on picking up the scraps off the free agents pool. We have people who stash players for "trade bait" and then we have like 1 or 2 trades a year.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005