Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Come drink my beer...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Come drink my beer...
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to be working in the garage all weekend and have lots of beer I need drank. Kelly is out of town so ....
I was thinking of having a little garage party either tonight or tommorow night. If you got something you've been wanting to work on bring it down.... You can use my tools and stuff. I figure we can drink and wrench or just drink until BAC level becomes unsafe then clean up and grill out on the deck and play some poker or magic or something. It's going to be about the best night tonight all summer. Post or call me if your interested in stopping by.

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be around tomorrow night. I need to put a new EGR valve in my Cruiser - so if it goes down tomorrow night count me in.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK its tommorow night. Probably the best night for most people...
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like fun Chad and I appreciate the invite. Jen is out of town all weekend but I have Abby so I am out for drinking to unsafe BAC. We may stop by though.
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey:
Sounds like fun Chad and I appreciate the invite. Jen is out of town all weekend but I have Abby so I am out for drinking to unsafe BAC. We may stop by though.

Sounds good, we dont have to get silly. Just come have a few....
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I have the one beer rule when I have the kids as well [Wink] I am about a 30% chance to come at this point. Ill let you know tomorrow. I have the kids during the day and I know the wife has something planned in the evening.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm dogsitting my buddies 55 lb. lab and putting in an electric fence tomorrow, so I'm out.

Thanks for the invite, sounds fun! [beer]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005