Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » So who are you and what do you do?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So who are you and what do you do?
Kyrillian
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I am relatively new to the Non-Compliance crew over here. So tell me a little bit about yourselves. I know Klauso is a corporate account and Sol is a male-prostitute, but what about everyone else. Are you all RL friends? What is the meaning of non-compliance? Where does everyone live and what time zone is that?

I'll start:
My name is Rich and I'm from NYC, NY, Eastern Time Zone. I am 25 years old and I am a Financial Consultant with Janney Montgomery Scott. I currently live on Long Island, NY with my girlfriend Monica (Ardagarda). She is 23 and is a banker. My interests are XBOX 360, WOW, Computers, and Work.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, we're all RL friends with the exception of Maravia (Jomamma) who lives in Alaska and some of us haven't met him.

We've been friends for years, been posting here forever, and get together to play poker, Magic, paintball, drink. Some of us are in a Fantasy Football league together.

Maybe move this to a members area so it isn't public, if we're going to be revealing personal information. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyrillian
unregistered

I would but I don't have any passwords:(
<----To'l Noob

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
working on new forums for WOW. May take a while as Klauso is the forum guru.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread title just makes me think Ahh-nold..
"who's your daddy? and what does he do" [lol]

Welcome Kyril [beer]

Klauso and I went to high school together long long ago... Sol's his younger bro, Straph (chad) and Ixidor (ender) are also brothers and lived in the same area as well.. I think Ligerella/Royalkitty (Hauserdaddy) was in school with them... Boon and Shadow (I think hes phantombear on here) are Bros also, and we've all been gaming together since TFC & CS days.... Me, Klauso & Shadow are the oldest 32-33 ish, and I assume Ixidor is at the younger end?

Sol said last night he thinks he registerd NonCompliance back in 99, and I dont know if there is a story behind the name or not?? But it fits this group of chuckleheads thats for sure.. [Wink]

For my day job I'm in Anchorage and a Biologist for the State Fish & Game, doing a variety of regulatory review & permitting, mapping and plat support, and some trail mapping pet projects blah, blah, blah.....

So I'm 5 time zones diff from you Kyril(one past pacific). The rest of these guys are on central, same as the server.

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, Shadow and I are brothers, along with our youngest brother who just started playing, Tdogg. Don't mind him, he's young and still silly. [Wink]

I'm Eric, your friendly neighborhood I/T support guy for a small company. I support an international network and about 300 users. I just got married in October. I used to play CS...a lot. Was a co-captain of a Cal & OGL CS Clan with Mecho (who my brother and I went to high school with) a couple years back.

Spent 10 years in the Army as a Military Police Officer, went all around the world (not as far as Shadowstride though) and was deployed for Operation Enduring Freedom in 2003 to the Sinai (oh fun).

Other than that I just love gaming, but I love the feeling of accomplishing something rather than wasting time and fucking around in the name of being funny. I know funny. I like funny. But I like getting it done when we need to. [beer]

Welcome! This is one of the biggest things I was hoping would happen in this new guild, was a more formalized way to get to know eachother. [beer]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Straph is my brother, and we both grew up very close to Klauso, Sol, and Ligerella/Royalkitty. I also know Boon and Shadowstride personally, but not as well. Ive met Maravia (Jomama) and Mecho once or twice.

Im 24, almost 25, and went to school at U of MN Twin Cities for Chemical Engineering. I worked at 3M for a year temporarily, and have been looking for a perminant job since while doing some part time stuff. Its tough.

We all go way back as far as games go. TFC was probibly the first that we all started gaming toghether, but we also did some WC2 and Starcraft. We were also very big on CS for a couple years.

Anyways, welcome Kyrillian. [beer]

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dyv
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:
This thread title just makes me think Ahh-nold..
"who's your daddy? and what does he do" [lol]

Haha... same here.
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoL...even though I'm not lvl 60 yet, I still know all you guys. [brd]

Just kidding, anyways I got started MONTHS after these guys and I have a lvl 41 priest...Sylvestermax.

I grew up with Klauso, Sol, Straph, and Maravia. Used to work with Boondock and partied plenty with Shadowstride. Know Ixidor through Straph and he plays a hell of a game of Texas Hold-em (his real part-time job). Also know Ligerella/Royal Kitty through these guys as well.

Currently, I am a chiropractor, but I'm looking into going back to school (after already completing about 20 years of combined schooling) for my Masters in Clinical Research. I'm also in the process of getting an advanced degree in Sports Chiropractic. Guess you could say I'm a professional student.

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doh, forgot Slyvestermax...

He's apparently the Gordon Gecko of the Sargeras Auction houses.... Who needs levels when you can buy and sell us all 10x over right Slyv?

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:
He's apparently the Gordon Gecko of the Sargeras Auction houses.... Who needs levels when you can buy and sell us all 10x over right Slyv?

True...also a Master of the AH...I do a scan daily with Auctioneer and buy cheap sell high....with that in mind I can usually help guild members with donations...as long as it doesn't get out of hand and is for a good cause. Currently sitting at about 2000g.

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyrillian
unregistered

BTW just wanted to tell you guys. I once had a layover in Minnesota for like 4 hours, you people are way too fuckin friendly lol. The guy at the gift shop talked to me for about 20 minutes about how he went to a Star Wars convention the night before and how he was so tired. He did this while there were like 5 people waiting on line behind me lol. None of them complained one bit either.

In NY people are more likely to spit at/hit you than say hello, so this was all pretty strange to me.

NYers first reaction to overly friendly people: "What are ya gay or sumptin?"

Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

quote:
Originally posted by Kyrillian:

Oh yeah, did we forget to tell ya: WE ARE ALL GAY!! [lol] [lol] [lol]

--------------------

Kyrillian
unregistered

/gquit
Kyrillian
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Crack_Dealer:
[QUOTE]True...also a Master of the AH...I do a scan daily with Auctioneer and buy cheap sell high....with that in mind I can usually help guild members with donations...as long as it doesn't get out of hand and is for a good cause. Currently sitting at about 2000g.

I used to do that also, then I got lazy and started buying gold lol. I used to make good $ selling Thorium Shells until Klauso muscled me out of the market. Gyrochronatom's were also good to sell, apparently they are needed for some quests or something.
Jomama
Member # 56

Actually, ligerella is gay enough for all of us...
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

I sell mostly blues...but everyonce in awhile you find a killer deal on essence of water/undeath etc. Made like 50g the other day on a essence of water deal...the key is to unbundle these kinds of items. Most people are only looking for 1 or 2 and don't want to spend a lot if they don't need 10 of them.

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Double post

[ 12-08-2005, 12:51: Message edited by: RockLobster ]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, sounds like ixidor would be more at home in NYC. [Wink] [lol]
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kyrillian:
BTW just wanted to tell you guys. I once had a layover in Minnesota for like 4 hours, you people are way too fuckin friendly lol. The guy at the gift shop talked to me for about 20 minutes about how he went to a Star Wars convention the night before and how he was so tired. He did this while there were like 5 people waiting on line behind me lol. None of them complained one bit either.

In NY people are more likely to spit at/hit you than say hello, so this was all pretty strange to me.

I think they put some kinda brave new world crap in the water here. Minnesota nice is a fact though...

But in all seriousness, if we didnt have patience with the way the roads are here this time of year our heads would explode.

PhantomBear
Member # 99

Icon 8 posted      Profile for PhantomBear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Shadowstride...

I Live in Chicago, moved from Minnesota a few years ago for work.

I am married, have a new daughter Ava, and 2 dogs, Phantom and Bear.

I am brothers with Boondock, and have showed most all of the others a good time once or twice...or tried to.

check out my family at www.mjnielson.com! [beer]

Posts: 90 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi_
unregistered

i suppose i'll do this too..hehe
i'm Georgia..aka Gigi. i'm 30 and live in Norcal. right now i'm working in call center hell. sad that it pays so good or i'd quit lol. i'm thinking of going back to school to take a radiology tech course. i'd love it to be pediatric radiology. i love the medical stuff it's so interesting. if i do that my WoW time will be extremely limited but sooo worth it in the end. i'd have a good job [Smile]

lets see...i just recently met a few people in rl from this game. the only long time friend i know in the game is discoephfeand(sp? he spelt it all funky on purpose) from GoDS. we both played CoH together.

i like hanging out w/my friends and goin to the movies. we also sometimes all get together and get drunk and high then watch stuff about ghosts and hauntings lol. we get all excited and say we're goin somewhere supposedly haunted and never do. that or we play monopoly or mario party all messed up.

i have 3 dogs. Chewbacca, Mandy & Hoser [Smile]

hmm...okie i'm gonna stop now.

Kyrillian
unregistered

cool, I'm jealous, arda and I really want dogs but we can't have them in our building. As it is we had to sneak our birds in. We have 2 birds I inherited from my father. Jerry (named after my father) and Lulu. Lulu likes us and eats popcorn and crackers right from our hands, Jerry gives us the finger and tells he he's gonna claw our eyes out while we sleep.

I don't know anyone IRL from the game except Arda and Arda's friends that got us into the game. Amora and Treidis. Amora is Arda's IRL best friend, she sold Arda on the game and then stopped playing. Treidis is Amora's bf. They came out to see us (they live in Nebraska) and Treidis had a chance to play wow and got addicted. He got from 1 to 42 in like a week or 2 lol. I am hoping he will get to 60 soon and join us, can always use another mage.

[ 12-09-2005, 05:22: Message edited by: Kyrillian ]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work for a construction company in their finance/acounting department. Currently, I am working on implementing a new accounting and project manager software package.

I share a house with Sol (younger brother) and my girlfriend (kitty) in the St. Paul Minnesota area.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Character: SolRosenberg. My name is Steve and I'm 29 years old living in St. Paul, MN as Klaus mentioned. When I'm not turning tricks, I work as an IT contractor, currently at 3M. I also work part-time at a local ice arena and at the Xcel Energy Center, home of the Minnesota Wild. I enjoy hiking, photography and playing recreational hockey. I have a black cat named Kitty.

--------------------
SolRosenberg 60 human warrior
Molloch 51 gnome warlock

Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ProfBooty:
I have a black cat named Kitty.

quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
I share a house with Sol (younger brother) and my girlfriend (kitty).

[Eek!]

I will just troll once and leave. Misquotes are great.

Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Originally posted by Trany:
quote:
Originally posted by ProfBooty:
I have a black cat named Kitty.

quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
I share a house with Sol (younger brother) and my girlfriend (kitty).

[Eek!]

I will just troll once and leave. Misquotes are great.

pwnd.... and now Hauser is playing all these "Kitty" characters... thats just... ew..
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

We could just rename the guild "Beastiality".

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005