Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Noncompliance WOW site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Noncompliance WOW site
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://noncompliance.com/wow/index.htm

I changed the color so that we could differentiate [Wink] ALL links should work except the private link. Nothing points to noncompliance.com site except the forums which I have not even dug into yet. Tell me your thought on pages needed. I just put some links to pages we may need...

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, you are building a new forum as well? A seperate one?

If thats the case, I'd suggest something along the lines of

General Chat:
World of Warcraft Discussion:
Guild Info, Discussion, & Feedback:
Class Info & Discussions:
Officers:

I just never use the front page of any of the forums I go too, I always end up just linking to the forums... looks good tho..

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another set of forums may not be possible without tons of headaches because you have to use the same CGI-BIN folder to hold both and there are tons of issues with this. Klauso will have to take a look and make a decision...

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would suggest just imbeding the original forums PW protected into the new one...
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, either way, didnt matter to me, but I do think we need to add some folders somewhat along the lines of what I posted just for orginizational purposes..
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:
Ok, either way, didnt matter to me, but I do think we need to add some folders somewhat along the lines of what I posted just for orginizational purposes..

Yeah, we need to have seperate categories. That is really important for organizing information.

-General Discussion
-World of Warcraft Discussion
-Guild Rules/Information
-1 for each class
-Raid stratagy
-Officers

Organization of forums is key, otherwise no one will use them.

[ 12-08-2005, 09:17: Message edited by: Ender ]

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, hauser.... change the noncompliance.com link so it goes to the wow site instead of the forums.

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

The forums are Klauso's thing. I am going to let him manage that part of the site...

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005