Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Recruiting Members

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Recruiting Members
Kyrillian
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to know if there is anyone that someone absolutely does not want in the guild for a serious reason.

Also some members I think would be good additions if they aren't already in:
1. Claoon
2. Gille
3. Aeschlyus (check spelling)
4. Hillzpac
5. Grumpybear (need a MT don't we:)
6. Shim
7. Theoric
8. Viago
9. Callia
10. Peppenzo (if he gets turned down by Nexus, which isn't looking likely)
11. Yariko
12. Calataar
13. Omosha
14. Enigmatic (expressed great interest in getting back together with as many Ex-MGS as possible)
15. Apruce (Jaybee is in Nexus, Apruce got turned down)
16. Fallwin (don't know if he has forgotten "The MC Lynching", but if he has he is a great member, always helping people when asked and showing up to raids.)
17. Windrider
18. Bravebutters (Last I checked he was waiting to see what oneg did but he was in a guild called Canadian Growers last night lol, I know he has an invite to Empyreans if he wants it so we might need to jump on him)
19. Greenly/Gruen (I love these two, but I don't think they'll come easily)
20. Kikyoo

Please post anyone you think would be worthy additions.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Paladins, Last night we picked up Willas and Arendies.

I Spoke with Yariko and he/she is interested but waiting on some other developments.

I didnt really talk to Vuke but it sounded as though he was all but 100%.

Calatar i have no problem with.

Those added to Boondock, Mozz, and myself is a pretty good start to the paladins.

I don't want to get too many....but i dont think that is going to be a terrible problem for any class just yet.

We need more of just about every other class...

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ix and Klauso have been talking to, tracking, and emailing people as well, and I know they've talked to some of the folks you listed so you may want to try and get with Ix this afternoon and compare notes, see who we've missed...

I believe Ix has a more flexible schedual and will likely be someone you'll be able to regularly hook up with on vent when you get off work and online Kyrill (I probably log about the time your ready for bed [Wink] )

Klauso is away from home for some work related training, generally he's very active day-to-day here on the forums but he's in class's for another week I believe.

I believe we've been in touch with all the Katea, Katua, katuawuauwatau... people that I cant keep straight as well..

[ 12-08-2005, 09:52: Message edited by: Jomama ]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyrillian
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we will be in front of a lot of members at least. Last night as many of you know, I sent out in excess of 100 in-game e mails to everyone who's ever been in MGS with exception of Kakarotto, Quarter, Darkkt, and Chimichunga. So far I've had 16 people reserve for the Inter-Guild MC Run Saturday. I figure we might not pull the necessary 40 but at the very least it will get us in front of some possible on-the-fence ex-members.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005