Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Suburbs Safety

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Suburbs Safety
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I would pass along some useful info to everyone on this board. Last night we stopped a mini-van in the Cedar/Riverside area. The driver was a 17 year old Somalian kid. In the car with him was loot from two different burglary of homes. 1 was in Eagan and the other was in Edina. The one in Eagan was on Danbury Ct. which is less than a mile from both Scott and Me. In both cases the victim's left their garage doors open. In the Eagan case these guys were bold enough to go into the house and into occupied bedrooms to look for goods. One of the residents awoke and found this little shitbag in her home.

Again these residents left their garage doors open overnight. I'm sure it was just an accident leaving them open but WOW were these kids bold. Also just a reminder that these assholes are always out there "patrolling" our neighborhoods.

Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good info. Good reminder to lock doors etc. It's not like it was in Eagan when I was a kid.....
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad she didn't have a gun in the bedroom to "fix" this little problem.
Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005