Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » Fantasy Football

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fantasy Football
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We doing this again this year?
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...i guess it's close to time to think about it again.
Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm game, Lets get 2 weeks prior to the draft, so I can participate.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll play, I'm sure PhantomBear/Shadowstride will too...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry...i've forgotten to check this forum in a long while...I know this is very short notice and Scott, Chad and I will be outta of town until Tuesday, but lets get a night set to draft...I can do it any night next week...Lets figure this out soon...Hauser see if Barney is available.

Please list if you are going to participate...if you have anybody that might want a team let me know...with the short notice we might have trouble getting teams. Again, sorry.

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

I realize there is a game next thursday night, but we will just have to deal with it.

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you are scrambling to start up again, but again I'd like to pimp the Auction Draft.

We drafted Tuesday, here are my starters:

QB Drew Brees
RB Shaun Alexander
RB Kevan Barlow
WR Steve Smith
WR Darrell Jackson
TE Jeremy Shockey
K Jay Feely
Def Redskins

Auction Draft - Do it!

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barney is in. Are you drafting on Wed because unless we do it wed, we wont be having a league [Wink] ...

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Busy Wed/Thur. Friday I could do it.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Looks like we will probably do it Friday night...and I dont think because 1 game was already played, "we won't be having a league". It is your guys choice if you want to participate or not...if it is a big deal to you that a game was already played, Oh well, sorry.

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Agreed. Who cares if we miss one game or even one week for all I care.
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI RTSports changed the way they do logons.

The league commish has to go in and under Team, Modify Info, at the bottom you send an email to the person who then creates an RTSports login. You need to do this for each team.

I'd say email the teams ASAP so we can take care of the draft soon...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Thanks Eric, this has been done for all teams...I emailed them to the email adresses you had listed in your rtsports profile.

--------------------

Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

DRAFT WILL BE TOMMOROW NIGHT AT SCOTT'S HOUSE AT APPROXIMATELY 7:30!!!!

--------------------

Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

quote:
Originally posted by BoondockSaint:
FYI RTSports changed the way they do logons.

The league commish has to go in and under Team, Modify Info, at the bottom you send an email to the person who then creates an RTSports login. You need to do this for each team.

I'd say email the teams ASAP so we can take care of the draft soon...

Because of this I need your current email address...I sent invites to the address you had on file, but if you have changed let me know new one...also the invites might have gone in your junk mail so check there also.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005