Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » General Discussion » .22 LR?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: .22 LR?
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know of a decently priced and quality .22 LR rifle, I am looking for a heavier one with a solid stock, and maybe a scope already attached, this would be for small game hunting.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya got a hankerin to roast yerself up some squirr'l??

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
new or used? lots and lots of em depending on price. What price range?

Tikaa makes a varmint hunter model that looks darn nice if you can swing that much [Smile] my 30.06 is a tikaa and I am very happy with the quality of it.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a .22 so i dont know 250 tops maybe, I am planning on running a trap line next season, and might need a small round to dispatch some furries. I know savage has some decent priced ones and have heard mixed reviews, ruger also has some nice guns.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Ruger 10/22 that was a K-Mart close-out (they no longer sell guns - thanks Rosie). Shoots good and was very cheap - even came packaged with a Tasco scope.

I've read nothing but good reports about Savage rifles so I would expect the same for their .22 series.

Watch Gander Mt. and Fleet Farm for sales. You just missed the big gun show at the fairgrounds this weekend, but there are plenty of smaller gun shows that occur nearly every month.

Look here: http://www.mwca.org/
and especially here: http://www.crocodileproductionsinc.com/gunshows.htm

Brent

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005