Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Site of the Day » Election 2004 (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Election 2004
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ProfBooty:
some of us didn't agree with Clinton and yet survived 8 years of him no worse for wear.

I'm still waiting for him to knock on my door and confiscate ALL my guns as was professed/predicted by his detractors......

[ 11-04-2004, 17:35: Message edited by: Jomama ]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

This is cool, same as what Klaus posted except:

Of course, blue is for the democrats, red is for the republicans, and green is for all other. Each county's color is a mix of these three color components in proportion to the results for that county.

Counties shown in black represent either missing election data or a mismatch between the US Census data and the USA Today data. For example, the New England states' election return data is given for each municipality and/or district rather than for each county. Hence, it couldn't be easily matched with the county boundaries.

-

Mandate my ass [Roll Eyes]

[ 11-04-2004, 18:33: Message edited by: Jomama ]

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe I am totaly willing to make peace with you because this truly is getting boring and I would prefer to not have you grumpy when in town and we play cards or have a LAN party or something.

Anyone on this board will atest to the simple fact that you have been, as much, or more of a prick than I have.

Tell me when I have rolled on the floor laughing when you have claimed to build or design something? What a dick!

Every time I try to make some sort of peace with you you spit in my face. I honestly don't realy care at all, I think it's sad you take it all so seriously (though something says to me that you are still being facetious) cause to be so serious about this seems weird and and dosn't quite add up. If not, oh well. Looking forward to seeing you this christmas for some cards or games. [beer] Have a nice day!

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Course when you are in town if you want to have a knockdown-drag-out. I'm all for that too! [fight] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [pointedstick]
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:
quote:
Originally posted by Chadwick:
NO THANKS I'LL GO LIVE IN THE OUTBACK WITH MY USP 40 and a first aid kit before I deal with that shit!!!

-
 - no no... [lol] please stop..... [lol] to funny..... I would pay to see this....  - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!![/QB]

Oh, and yeah, this has totaly been a once sided deal of me being a dick to you! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] I am suposed to take you and lend "credince" to you knowledge and tallents when you do stuff like this? Why would you expect me to do any thing else than try to push your buttons after posting this type of crap?
Jomama
Member # 56

quote:

Anyone on this board will atest to the simple fact that you have been, as much, or more of a prick than I have.

Show me where please (that I dismissed/rude/insulted your input first) and I'll own up?

quote:

Tell me when I have rolled on the floor laughing when you have claimed to build or design something? What a dick!

I must have missed this post? Where the fuck did I laugh at something you designed or built... [Roll Eyes] I've never challenged ANYTHING you've posted about the engineering world....
Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:
quote:
NO THANKS I'LL GO LIVE IN THE OUTBACK WITH MY USP 40 and a first aid kit before I deal with that shit!!!

-
 - no no... [lol] please stop..... [lol] to funny..... I would pay to see this....  - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh, and yeah, this has totaly been a once sided deal of me being a dick to you! [Roll Eyes] I am suposed to take you and lend "credince" to you knowledge and tallents when you do stuff like this? Why would you expect me to do any thing else than try to push your buttons after posting this type of crap?[/QB]
reap what you sew guy....

You act like its just today [Roll Eyes] go back thru damn near any post I started and you'll be there being dismissive and insulting to the points I've presented....

Jomama
Member # 56

I didn't say its just one sided, I'm just openly throwing your shit right back at you now.... Mabey you won't like being on the recieving end of your own attitude...
Jomama
Member # 56

This....

quote:
Joe I am totaly willing to make peace with you because

followed/qualifed by this.....

quote:

Yes, you sure are putting your self above all this in the interest of "peace" [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [bs] [lame]
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Joe, you are a great woodsman. Please lets just give it up... [sleep]
Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Joe, you are a great woodsman. Please lets just give it up... [sleep]

wtf dude, you know that was not my point...
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005