Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Cards » Friday night?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friday night?
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANyone around Friday night for a few games?
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok

Shaun (kelly's brother) might come and play if thats cool...

I will bring over a donation office chair too.

It is quite comfortable and not broken in any way...

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that's fine Chad - our basement is where office chairs go to die... I think Brad's black-pleather chair is about to be retired, the back fell off the other day [Frown]

Brent/Hauser are you guys able to make a Friday night???

Chad - no Kelly??? Won't she ever play anymore?

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wont be able to make it. We leave early Friday morning for our fishing trip to Lake Of The Woods. I wont be back until Saturday, June 28 at about 8pm or so. If you guys played that night, i may be able to catch up later.

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, family is going to look at getting a dog (and NO, I do not want Piece-of-shit-dog)...
Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may be able to make it Friday. Please post a rundown of who will be able to make it...

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Well here is the deal - I want to have 5 players at least. So far there are just:

Scott
Chad
Kelly's Brother (maybe)
Steve (hockey??)
Hauser (maybe)

---------
Luke (out of town)
Brad (company)
Mike (working?)
Brent (looking for a dog)

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am for sure able to make it now. Let me know if we have enough guys.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might have another guy coming, friend of Shaun's, that plays.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
Brent (looking for a dog)

I dont know why but that cracks me up...
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Ok, cool Chad - I guess that means it's a go. I bought some new cards last night and will try to put together a deck tonight. I like some of the new abilities liek storm. But I can see there being some arguements on some of the timing issues.
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't there ALWAYS arguements about timing? [argue] [fight] [knife] [weep] [throwup]

Brent (still looking for a dog)

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 4 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will have to tell you a little story about storm and timing. Luke absolutly cleaned the floor with me at the tournament last weekend, using a storm card. He had an absolutly broken deck.

Brad beat up on me pretty good with one of the most frustrating games ive ever played. Brad actually decked me out of a match in a tournament. Ive never even HEARD of anything like that happening.

It was pitiful. I got my ass kicked by Brad and My brother.

I am now a proud 0-3 against my brother in tournament matches. I think i suck at this game more then ill ever care to admit. [knife]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

So Chad - are you in fact bringing two other people with you tonight?
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Chad is bringing Kelly's brother. he said the other guy can't come. Is this still enough?

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I emailed my brother to see if he would be around tonight but have not heard back from him yet.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, steve replied and he should be there - so that's 5 - I think we are ok.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Ill be there by 6PM

--------------------

ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about tonight (6/27)? Anyone around?

--------------------
SolRosenberg 60 human warrior
Molloch 51 gnome warlock

Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I think Brad is around but I have to go out of town with Michelle and her cousin for the night. I might be able to play Saturday night when I get back....
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me know about tommorow night (Saturday), I probably can make it then.

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005