Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Cards » Cards?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cards??
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of hosting a cards event this weekend. Either Fri. or Sat. I'll put it out to the forum and see what we get. I am up for either magic or poker? Post your replys with your prefered either fri or sat with poker or magic.
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife works all weekend so I have the little guy Fri, Sat, and Sun evenings. Saturday is the new magic expansion prerelease in Inver Grove Heights during the day. I know Chad and I are going if anyone else is interested.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can do either day/night. Maybe we could do it Saturday night after the pre-release? Otherwise poker is cool with me.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poker or Magic or both, fine with me.

I think saturday after the prerelease would be ideal. But i guess friday would work for me too count me in either way. I might just make som chilli.

There are prerelease tournaments going on both saturday and sunday....here is the info for anyone who wants to go.

http://www.mistymountaingames.com/darksteel.htm

Hauser and I are going for sure early saturday morning. I will be staying do do 2 or 3 drafts on saturday as well. There is a team sealed event on saturday that sounds fun but also sounds quite time consuming. Anyone else who wants to go let me know and we can plan it out. Prepayment is 25$ vs 30$ if you pay at the door. But prepayment is paypal only.

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have a number of packs of mirrodin for drafting or doing some kind of sealed deck thing.

We could do something like that on saturday. I think poker would be fun too....

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should be able to go with you guys to the pre-release tourny on sat, and would be up for whatever (magic or poker) after that. The darksteel set looks very cool and just as fun as mirrodin to play from what ive seen so far. Some nice oldies are back, like fireball, and I really like some of the new abilities. Check this card out.... umm, can you say BROKEN?! [Eek!]

Sword of Fire and Ice - 3
Artifact (R)
Equip 2
Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card and have it deal 2 damage to target creature.

[ 01-20-2004, 12:37: Message edited by: Ender ]

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't do Friday, (Amy's work christmas party). On Saturday Amy has a bridal fair at the Chart House but it should be over by 4pm. If we played poker, I could convince her to come along and play. (She actually is quite good.)

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm leaning for Magic on Sat. night. Scott, can you talk to Steve and see what would work for him I don't think he reads posts anymore. Brent, any chance you could make it??
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just emailed him the topic - but I don't know if he even checks his email.......
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I don't need to work Sat. at all so I can come by whenever you get started.

--------------------
SolRosenberg 60 human warrior
Molloch 51 gnome warlock

Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly wish I could, but this weekend is out.
If you really miss my presence at poker, you can mail me $20 (as I am quite good) and we'll call it a day...

10593 Able St
Blaine, MN

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's easy to be "quite good" when you dont show up..... [Razz]
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Ok, so Sat. for Magic it is.

So far it looks like:
Scott D
Steve D
Chad
Luke
ME
Brad???

Whatever time you guys want to start is fine with me. I would say around 6pm is good. I will have lots of beer on hand but if you want anything special feel free to bring it we have two fridges!

See ya'll Sat.

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL Brent, you wish! [Cool]

Mikey, Hauser will be in as well for Saturday I think.

--------------------

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Hauser couldn't make it? Well if he does we are at 7 players....... Which means the hunt [brd] [Big Grin]
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, guess not. Talked to him today and he's got baby duty.

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Shaun is in so if brad is coming we are hunding HOs... [brd]
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh it's ok - it will only take a couple games before Shawn gets pissed and leaves.... lol [Razz]
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

But Chad is his ride usually, so Shawn wont be able to leave until Chad gets pissed and leaves too right?? Oh, wait.... that works out pretty well actually. [Razz]

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Brad has a wedding show with Amy and then he might be able to make it afterwards.... but it didn't sound like it. So lets not all get mad and leave just yet... [Wink]

[beer]
[argue]
[fight]

[ 01-24-2004, 13:12: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Anyone around this weekend to possibly do some magic? I know Hauser's wife doesnt have to work, so he would probibly be able to come, and im sure Chad would also most likely. Just let me know.

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I can play next weekend anytime. Was at the cabin shoveling the roof off last weekend.
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Sounds cool with me, i will be around. Saturday at noon??

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I can do any time this weekend. Michelle works Friday and Saturday night.

Hello... Is there anyone else out there? Any preference or post that you can't play at all....

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife works this weekend so I am a no unless I bring Henry, or I get a sitter (Sister/Mom)

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I am up for friday or saturday.
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am up for friday or saturday, let know which day. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry kids, I'm a no again.
But in the meantime, I am slowly aquiring Darksteel to infuse into my classics.

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Friday night?

7pm?

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I was just going to say - we need to pick a night. I am cool with Friday......
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Is mikey w avaliable either night?
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

I am off sat and sun but I doubt I will be able to play. My brother is back in town and we have plans for this weekend. Thanks for asking though.
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Friday at 7 works for me. Chad, see if Shawn can come.
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure about my schedule at the moment. I think I'm closing Fri night but lately that hasn't been all that late. I'll find out tomorrow for sure.

--------------------
SolRosenberg 60 human warrior
Molloch 51 gnome warlock

Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I bought a gamecube, w/ mariokart and 4 controlers. We could bang around on that until we have enough people to play cards. Also I have packs of Mirrodin and Darksteel for some drafting or sealed deck multiplayer....
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I WIN THE STANDOFF!!!!!

I was hoping you would buy a cube and that game. Is there a high-def cable you can get before tomorrow? I believe there is - it has red/green/blue cables and will allow the cube to use my whole screen.

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL [lol]

How bout you go get the high def cable since i spent 200$ on the rest of this crap AND i do not have an HDTV. [Roll Eyes]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Well I tried...........
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Ive actually played the new mario cart already since Andy bought a game cube a couple months ago. The gameplay is a little better: you have two characters riding on the cart instead of just one so you can switch between 2 different weapons and have two different specials, cooler specials, and better graphics. But, the multiplayer battle maps suck balls compared to the old school 64 ones. They remade blocks, but made it so you cant go ontop of the blocks anymore, all you can do is drive around inbetween them. [Frown]

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I played it a couple times at CompUSA - was very cool I thought.

Mikey - aren't you feeling sick? I heard you weren't feeling good this week [Wink]

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005