Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Cards » This weekend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This weekend
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone around for a game of poker, magic, or just some drinking? The wifey and baby (and dog) are gone for the weekend. I am framing the basement during the day so am free Fri and Sat evenings for whatever. Lets plan something!

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiff works this weekend so I'm available Friday night.

I have a LAN party with some Army buddies Saturday in the day, but I don't think I'll be there long...

What do you have in mind? [beer]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care what we do. I have not been out in ages so that is an option. I would be up for some poker also. Klaus? Your house is usually the staging area for weekend plans... [Wink]

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Klaus? Chad and Luke said they would be up for something Friday night.

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can always play:

"Win Chad Stein's Money!"
aka
"Bitch slap Chad when he tries to bluff that he has four-7's only to fully auger in being that someone else had it."
aka
"Chad calls everything so anyone can double up at any time!"
aka
"Chad sucks at poker and is only getting worse!"

I'm always up for that

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya, but your bluffs usually end up beating my pocket aces, flush, straigt, etc you little bastard!

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the Stein thing about? Are you saying you're Jewish and therefore stingey with your money?? Ya lost me! You sound more frustrated with poker than me.

--------------------
SolRosenberg 60 human warrior
Molloch 51 gnome warlock

Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you remember the show "Win Ben Stein's Money"?
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

My 4 7's would have sucked if you wouldn't have went all in on them [Wink]

We could play a couple 5 dollar tournaments and drink heavily? Then it isn't like we are losing our asses. We also don't have to feel bad about losing and can blame it on the booze... Are you offering your house Chad? Klaus has not responded so I am guessing he is already button hooked into something...

--------------------

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, saturday would work best for me. But you guys can play tommarrow without me if you actually want a chance. [Wink]

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

So do we have

Me
Chad
Luke (may bring Daddy Warbucks)
Eric
Amy (you posted on the XM thread so I am assuming)
Brad (where Amy goes... [Wink] )
Scott?
Steve?

That would be 8 and perfect for poker...

We should play when blinds go up, we all do a shot.
When you win with a hand that is 3 of a kind or better, you do a congratulations shot!
When you lose with a hand that is 3 of a kind or better, you do a "damn I am unlucky" shot.

[ 08-12-2004, 16:19: Message edited by: Hauserdaddy ]

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't be there until after 10pm. So I should be able to make the 2nd game.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Wha'd you get rooked into.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle's family is having a BBQ.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Steve closes at the rink.
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I am being asked if i can be avaliable for dinner tonight. Since scott and steve arent around till 10pm Why dont we start a game then. My house is fine but lets decide on a time and place and who is coming asap.
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're not getting started until after 10?

I might not be able to do that. [Frown]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Christ Boon - you are whipped.... [Smile]

Steve closes so he won't be there at all. Brad and Amy probably won't come if it's that late. I might not be able to get away at all. Why don't we do it tomorrow night?

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I have to go to a wedding tommorow.
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Hehe...nah, she works late, and I'm sure she's going to try and get a drunk tonight.

I would just rather start early and continue playing if it's going well rather than start late and only get the one game in.

Seems like there's little time for drinking... [Wink]

Anyway, just let me know the plan and I may show...but you're right, after 10 will minimize the players I think...

[ 08-13-2004, 14:25: Message edited by: BoondockSaint ]

--------------------
 -

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

"Let me know the plan and I may show" isn't gonna work.

Luke was supposed to be busy.

Scott and Steve are now basically unavaliable.

Boon:"If i show up, I show up"

I have been told since wed that I was suposed to be at a grooms dinner and if poker is not gonna fly I'm going to have a hard time telling her I'm still busy. Thus to make her happy I might just go do that. I will be avaliable at 10 if we do want to play....

Sorry Hauser I think tonight is not gonna work. Get a good start on your basement...

[ 08-13-2004, 14:31: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 12 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, you may want to cancel this one...

--------------------
 -

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can all do something tommaarrow night at scotts if that works out. Doesnt have to be at chad's place.

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BoondockSaint:
Hehe...nah, she works late, and I'm sure she's going to try and get a drunk tonight.

I would just rather start early and continue playing if it's going well rather than start late and only get the one game in.

Seems like there's little time for drinking... [Wink]

Anyway, just let me know the plan and I may show...but you're right, after 10 will minimize the players I think...

I translate the above to mean......"I really want to play Madden 2005 instead of hanging out with you guys"

[Smile]

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

No, I'll play Madden all weekend...the woman works. [Wink]

I would like to play cards tonight and drink beer with you guys.

I just don't want to start at 10pm!

--------------------
 -

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Should we have it at my town house tonight?

We could start at 7-ish...but I don't have a table, chairs, chips.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Boon's house? I am off of work now so I can head over and start the drinking Boon. We can always play Madden until other people show? Is anyone else going to come play? Post directions and your number in the private. My phone took a dirt nap and I lost everyone's cell numbers.

Chad?

Luke?

Amy?

Brad?

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Update!

Brad and Amy are coming

Chad is coming (around 8:00-8:30)

Luke is coming (bring Daddy Warbucks if she calls you back)

Scott at 10PM

That is 7 of us and more if Luke or Scott bring their ladies.

--------------------

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Cool.

I won't be home from work until 7-ish

Can someone bring cards and chips?

I'll pick up some beer, but we may want to get a table set up and some chairs...

I'll post directions & numbers in private

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005