Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Cards » World Series of Poker 2005

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: World Series of Poker 2005
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ix? did you enter either of these??

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5445153.html

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told him about the Treasure Island event but he was told by their staff that he couldnt use his Stadium Buddy while playing [Wink]

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hauserdaddy:
he was told by their staff that he couldnt use his Stadium Buddy while playing

[Confused] [Confused] stadium buddy [Confused] [Confused]

edit*** LMAO at your sig pic

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A stadium buddy is one of those bags you attach to your leg under your pants and it has a hose thing you stretch up and attach to your wang. You then can be at a game or anywhere in public and pee at your leisure. It is truly one of the best inventions of our time [Wink]

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

I have a hard time believing there are no bathroom breaks in a Poker Tourney... [Razz] [Razz]
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

On another forum some dork posted this lol

"Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second. "

Funniest thing I have read in a long time!!!

--------------------

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I called and asked about it and all 6 of the tournements (500 people per tournement) sold out like 2 weeks beforehand. I didnt even know about it until about 1 week beforehand, so i never got a chance to signup. Oh well, based on the breif description of the structure, it sounds like kind of a longshot for investing $150. I would rather try to win a seat online since your chances are a bit better.

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hauser is the stadium buddy what you use in the shower? Oh wait thats your wife. [Big Grin]
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

You pee in a bag when using the Stadium buddy. You pee in the drain when pee'ing ini the shower.

You need to post more Trany....

--------------------

Kitty
Chili-head
Member # 89

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was so excited to see a new post that wasn't about WOW.... only to find out, this one ended in pee. [topicsucks] [Big Grin]
Posts: 109 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Originally posted by Kitty:
I was so excited to see a new post that wasn't about WOW....

Cant beat them... join them.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

LOL I cant post here anymore... Everytime I look at that baby in my sig, I crack up hehe.

--------------------

Kitty
Chili-head
Member # 89

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried playing, unfortunately I don't have the time or energy to get addicted to something that takes so much time to do one raid. Do you guys even shower some days? J/K [Big Grin]
Posts: 109 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:
quote:
Originally posted by Kitty:
I was so excited to see a new post that wasn't about WOW....

Cant beat them... join them.
Translation "Resistance is futile...you will be assimilated."
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know they let girls play WOW?

[Wink]

Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey:
I didn't know they let girls play WOW?

[Wink]

They let Ender play?? He bitches more than 10 women and is on the rag 24/7. [Razz] [pointedstick] [Wink] [Wink] [lol]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005