Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Cards » Bar poker league

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bar poker league
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seen that there's a Crow that plays in these tourney's aswell I was wondering if it was you Hauser? Anyways I don't know if you guys know about these free tourney's or not but in the end there is a chance to win some nice prizes with out having to put up a dime. I've walked away with a nice 500 piece chip set( already got one ) and some card protectors and its some cards with out gettin any money involved. anyways was just curious. bar poker league
Posts: 208 | From: Chaska MN | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matress, where do you play? I just signed up, thought it would be fun. They play 3 days a week here in Shakopee at Arizonas so that's nice and close for us!

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's where I've been playing right up the road from you guys. right now I'm ranked 21st after not playing for a week I fell from 13th. but its nice at Arizona's its up stairs and kinda quiet. if you're non-smokers you might not care for it as it seems that there's smoking at every table.
Posts: 208 | From: Chaska MN | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I am going to go tonight (Brad works). It says it starts at 8, so what time should I plan on getting there??

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, Boondock is registered.

Might start swinging by Playoff's (in Chaska) on Monday nights once Tiff starts working nights.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Boon why don't you join Mike,goat and I at arizon's on monday's, that way you'll atleast know some of the people and you can always ride with me if you want.

Amy where are you playing tonight?
the closest wed. night I seen is at Black dawg in burnsville. [beer]

flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Yes, Black Dawg is just right up the road on 13, on the Savage boarder. I think Brad and I will start doing ARizona's on Sundays and mayber Thursdays. Gives us something "free" to do!!!

I don't think i've met you Matress, who are Mike and goat?? Would I know them?

[ 08-31-2005, 13:54: Message edited by: flamingoamyjo ]

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

I don't think I've ever met you either Amy, I believe I met brad at one of the boy's lan party's back in the day. Mike and Goat are a couple of guys that are buddies of mine that Boon's bowled with before. Mike actrally live's on roundhouse as well just south of 16. If and when you guys come to Arizona's I'm a big guy shaved head and goatee, and upper arm tattoo's that might be visible feel free to introduce yourselfs if you see me, I try to get there for atleast 2 night outta the week to play.

[beer]

flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

We live on Roundhouse too!! What is his number? We are 606. Small world!

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

He's actrally on Roundhouse circle. straight across highway 16 . I don't know the # to be honest.
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matress:
If and when you guys come to Arizona's I'm a HUGE FUCKIN GUY with a shaved head and goatee, and upper arm tattoo's [beer]

That's better. [Wink]

[ 09-01-2005, 05:57: Message edited by: BoondockSaint ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Ok you're right, I do kind of intimdating I guess [brd]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005