Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Cards » Cards this week? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cards this week?
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you are talking about the church of the NFL...
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry, I haven't changed: id I were to try and cross the threshold of a church I'm sure I would burst into flames. What about Steve - is he up for a little Sunday Magic?
Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will email Steve and see if he is working or not. Mike are you around on Sunday?
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What time was everyone thinking of playing? I have a birthday party to attend about two blocks from your place so I could make an appearance at the party and then swing over for some cards. The party starts at 2pm.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday works for me as far as i know

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way the shitball Vikings are playing, I could care less if I watch it. So I'm open from Noon on...
Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday looks good for me!!!

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah noon to whenever is fine with me.

Scott
Brent
Chad
Luke
Brad
Hauser
Steve
Shawn
-------
Mike - hunting (might be back)

[ 12-05-2003, 14:38: Message edited by: Klaus ]

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill check with shaun....
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shaun is in....
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone around for cards Friday or Saturday nights? I don't care if we play multiplayer ot draft.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Im up for friday....
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either day would probably work for me.

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Well sound off if you are up for playing tonight. I have enough packs for (2) 8-player drafts. We could do two single elimination 8 player drafts tonight if we can get enough people. Lets get this togeather.

I know these people will play.

Luke
Chad
Shaun
Mike H

[ 01-02-2004, 09:04: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to work tonight at 4:30, but i can come straight from work and be there by 9pm or so.

--------------------

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve got me tickets to the Wild tonight so I can but only after the game.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in. What about bad Brad? What time is the game over?

--------------------

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

It sounds like we are just going to play at chad's tonight and do some multiplayer. There will be 4 of us for sure, but anyone else that wants to join (Brad?) can just come over around 9pm.

Ill also talk to Mitch and see if he wants to come.

--------------------

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Mike, remember to bring my PS2 memory card with you to chads.

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Headed to the game now - will call you guys when we get home probably 9:30 or so.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Did you guys play? Sorry i didn't get home until after 10 and I couldn't get Michelle to drive me out there [Smile]

Anyone around tonight?

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

We went to draft at unicorn because not enough people were available until late. Rebecca and I are going to play Royal Rummy (Michigan Rummy) tonight with my sister and her husband and anyone else who wants to come play.

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Went 4-0 at unicorn last night and took 2nd out of 28 people.....mostly out of luck. [Big Grin]
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone around Friday or Saturday night?
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Im way swamped at work and then leaving for mexico early monday morning.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

I am around Friday.

--------------------

Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

I will be around this weekend.

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

For now lets plan on Friday. Who's in/out?

In:
Scott
Hauser
Luke

Out:
Chad

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

I am now unable to play Friday [Frown]

--------------------

Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry kids, I'm sheet-rocking the basement this weekend.
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Well, im posting this early so everyone can get their shit toghether right away. Seems like something keeps coming up the past few weeks, which is fine. But, we should play sometime soon for sure. Friday or Saturday this week?? Saturday afternoon would probibly work best for me, and it seems to be the best way to do it because most people can come then that cant usually, like Brent and Williams.

--------------------

Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could play from about noon till 4. Thanks for thinking of me [Smile]
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

I am in for Saturday. Can I bring my dog to hump your half dead dog Klaus?

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I can do Saturday.

No poodles please.

Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like fun everyone bring your dogs and they will have a hump feast on the keishound!!
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

I'm in for saturday. I'll bring the cats!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

So, what's the deal are we playing sat. afternoon? I work sat. night but can play till about 3:30 or so.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Yes, let start a around noon if possible..... Who's in?

Scott
Steve
Mike
Luke
Hauser
-----------
Chad?
Shawn?
Brent?

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife is having a "girls night" with her sisters and mom and is taking the baby with her on Saturday. Is there anything going on Saturday night after cards in the afternoon? I gotta have some fun when I get the chance. [Wink]

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Well Michelle works Sat night so I am up for anything. We could keep playing or drink or play 1942 downstairs or drink or whatever.
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005