Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Movie & Music Forums » Music Discussion » What P2P do you use?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What P2P do you use?
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've grown to love Ares lately...

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 5 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use Morpheus also.

Like Aris tho - nice and easy. Only use Morpheus for the hard to find software.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally have not downloaded anything in ages... I used Xolox for a LONG time but that was months and months ago.

http://www.zeropaid.com

Go there if you are looking for lots of P2P options [beer]

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any P2P software that lets you pull whole albums like napster did, I used mIRC and WinMX but nothing for a while except a bit torrent for some software.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005