Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Movie & Music Forums » Music Discussion » XM Radio (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: XM Radio
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! $20 bucks?? [Wink]

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by flamingoamyjo:
Cool! $120 bucks?? [Wink]

No, I would give you a discount. New they are like $119.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me just say that there is nothing more annoying than when someone parks their mini van in front of my window and I lose all my XM signal!! Grrr.....

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's funny!

Try moving your antenna further up in the window - maybe towards the top. Do you get any repeater signal there or is it just from the satellite?

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

No repeater signals, only satellite. I have tried moving it everywhere. Only comes from spot apparently. I have to keep the antanae folded pretty much all the way down. Very annoying. I'm going to put a sign out there that says "no SUV or mini van parking"!!

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe you might be interested in this offer, since you like Bob and Tom.... You get the first month of Opie and Anthony for free if you sign up by the end of September. Show starts beginning of October.

http://www.xmradio.com/programming/oa_activation.jsp

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I am going to put Michelle's Delphi Ski Fi up for sale (I am putting a Roady2 in her car). It includes the following:

Delphi SkiFi (retail $125)
SkiFi car kit (retail $60)
SkiFi FM modulator (retail $60)
SkiFi Remote
Skifi magnetic mount antenna (small version)
Antenna adaptors for GM vehicles ($30)

I would like to get $120 for everything.

-

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
XM Satellite Radio Launches 'NASCAR Radio 2' Channel On September 4
August 30, 2004 2:33:00 PM ET

New Channel to Provide In-Car Audio of Drivers and Teams for NASCAR's Three National Series

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- XM Satellite Radio XMSR, the exclusive satellite radio service of NASCAR and home to NASCAR Radio (XM Channel 144), and NASCAR Digital Entertainment are launching a second XM Radio channel for NASCAR.

NASCAR Radio 2 brings NASCAR fans behind the wheel with in-car audio from FanScan as a complement to full race broadcast coverage from MRN and PRN on NASCAR Radio, Channel 144. NASCAR Radio 2 (XM Channel 145) will cover events in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series, NASCAR Busch Series, and NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series.

NASCAR Radio 2 on XM Satellite Radio debuts Saturday, September 4, with in-car coverage of the NASCAR Busch Series Target House 300 from California Speedway. The new channel will continue through the Chase for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and will air during the entire 2005 NASCAR season.

NASCAR is the only sport that offers fans the opportunity to listen in on communications between athletes and their teammates during an event. NASCAR Radio 2 on XM Channel 145 provides the FanScan pick-up of in-car audio during an event, broadcasting a constant stream of communications for all the drivers in the race. NASCAR Radio, the first and only 24-hour radio channel dedicated to a single sport, is XM Channel 144.

"XM is thrilled to offer NASCAR fans a dedicated channel for listening to all the real-time communications between drivers and their teams for every race," said Kevin Straley, vice president of talk programming, XM Satellite Radio. "The cutting-edge FanScan broadcasts on NASCAR Radio 2 are a perfect complement to XM's original NASCAR Radio channel."

"NASCAR Radio 2 is all about increased access and it's a great way for NASCAR fans to enhance their XM listening experience," said Jeffrey Pollack, managing director of broadcasting and new media, NASCAR Digital Entertainment. "NASCAR Radio on XM is an important part of our new media portfolio, and the launch of a second channel only deepens the commitment XM has made to our sport, its fans, and all of the drivers, teams, and tracks."

"By offering in-car communications via satellite radio, FanScan is helping give fans another way to listen to NASCAR drivers communicate with their teams each week." said Chris Foster, vice president of SportsCom, Inc., the company that operates the FanScan service. "We're delighted to work with XM Radio and proud to be a part of NASCAR Radio 2."

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

XM Radio Launches Premium Online Music Service; Dell and XM Team Up to Market New Service to the Digital Home
September 15, 2004 08:01:00 AM ET

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- XM Satellite Radio XMSR, the nation's largest provider of satellite radio with more than 2.1 million subscribers, today announced the introduction of XM Radio Online, a premium Internet music service to debut in early October. As part of the launch, eligible Dell customers who purchase Dell Inspiron notebook and Dimension desktop computers will receive a special trial offer for the commercial-free online music service.

XM Radio Online subscribers will be able to listen to XM's critically- acclaimed, 100% commercial-free music channels and a variety of other XM content, including The Bob Edwards Show, over the Internet for a monthly fee of $7.99. XM Satellite Radio subscribers will receive a discounted rate for XM Radio Online of $3.99 a month. Consumers will be able to sign up for XM Radio Online via listen.xmradio.com.

Beginning in mid-October, Dell Inspiron notebook and Dimension desktop customers will receive an exclusive free, 30-day trial subscription to XM Radio. Dell customers also will be able to access XM Radio Online through the Dell Media Experience (DMX) portal.

"We are very excited to be making our commercial-free music line-up available on the Internet through XM Radio Online, and we're especially pleased to be working with a market leader such as Dell," said Hugh Panero, President & CEO of XM Satellite Radio. "We know that people who get XM's music channels through their Dell PCs are going to love the experience, just as our subscribers who enjoy XM in the vehicle, at home, or on the go."

"We're proud to be teaming up with XM to bring XM Radio Online to the digital home," said Mark Vena, Dell's Director of Digital Home Marketing. "This partnership is yet another indication of Dell's unique commitment to providing music lovers with more choices at a great value."

XM Radio and the free trial for Dell U.S. customers will be marketed through Dell catalogs, online advertising, and other promotions.

[ 09-15-2004, 09:06: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Joe - you should try listening to Opie and Anthony that just started on XM as a premium channel. Today was the 2nd day of the show - pretty decent actually. I always liked O&A better then Bob and Tom but maybe that's just me. Channel 292 is premium for $1.99 a month but October is free so you could see if you like them. The show is replayed all day.

Yesterday, they finally got to respond to Howard Stern who they hate - that has been bad mouthing them for the last two years while they were under contract and couldn't say anything. Good Stuff - download the clip here:

http://24.245.29.59/oa1.zip

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chad are you keeping the Roady2? If so you need this to connect it to the Tundra:

http://www.myradiostore.us/auxadapters/pie/factory/no-external-changer/toy03-aux.html

00-02 Toy-AUX
03-04 Toy03

-

There is also a $30 adaptor to hook it up to your Pioneer stereo that Steve has used with very good results.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

More Opie and Anthony stuff:

Comments on the big Howard Stern Sirius radio deal:
http://24.245.29.59/oa2.zip

More attacking Howard:

http://24.245.29.59/oa3.zip

The third guy on the show is some Jimmy Norton guy from last comic standing... He is the funniest guy I have heard in awhile.

http://24.245.29.59/oa4.zip

[ 10-11-2004, 17:29: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

XM now available online for $3.99 if you already have a subscription or $7.99 if you don't. Free trial also.

http://www.xmradio.com/xstream/

-

flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Anyone want an XMPCR?? [Wink]

[ 10-12-2004, 10:11: Message edited by: flamingoamyjo ]

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I will buy it back - are you switching to something else?
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, so far i am kinda intrigued by XM programing, some good stuff but nothing great. The roady2 is kinda neat but i have a few complaints about it.

1. My tundra's radio pulls in local FM signals on almost every position of the dial. I get some sort of FM signal on all the FM modulator channels. Thus there is always interference with the FM modulator making it mostly useless in my tundra. It works better in the RX-7 because my pioneer sterio just dosnt have nearly the reception capability of my tundra.

2. These outfits that design and make XM equipment need to come up with some more creative stuff. Like a combination FM/AM/XM antenna replacement for the stock antenna. I know im just being a baby but I do not like the idea of putting something magnetic (even with the little rubber feet) on the paint of my truck. And having the cable run through the rear window or 3rd brake light is not the most desirable install for me either. Drilling holes is out of the question. And without being mounted on the roof the reception is crappy.

3. The roady2 is not capable of picking up terestreal signal thus, no satalite signal? no tunes.

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will most likely get a thru glass type antanne but they are kinda bulky and anoying too.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

I was kidding, the $3.99 online is way cheap! But I already paid for the entire year so..... Maybe for home it would be cool!

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

The original through glass was kinda big - you can pick them up cheap now if you look around. I saw one at a BB for $15 on clearance several months ago. I know there are quite a few other through glass antennas that have come out recently - check http://www.xmfanstore.com/showproduct.php?id=catantennas for the selection. I have seen many people with them but flipped down and they work well.

In the Roady2 menu you have a option for antenna aiming. That will show Satellite/terrestrial strength. I get 2 bars on both in my office.

If you are not willing to remove your Tundra CD player to check for the CD changer input, I don't know what to tell you. I would however highly suggest you get the PIE adaptor to plug the Roady2 into your RX7/Pioneer.

http://www.myradiostore.us/auxadapters/pie/aftermarket/without-changer/pioneer-rca.html

-

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I am going to remove the CD player to check for that input. I can't listen to it the way it is now.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

You must have one hell of a antenna in that truck. I had no problems in Michelle's Solara this weekend - I assume the radios are similar.

You will be much happier with direct input - sound quality is much better. Toyota dashes are pretty simple to take apart, it's not a big deal.

Did you get a free home kit with your Roady2? (I am still waiting for mine in the mail)

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

It is horrible. I literally get clear reception of random "Local" FM stations. on all of the FM mod channels except two which have cross talk interference from other channels. Thus noise and inerference on all of the mod channels. It was ok up north but in the cities it is awful. [Frown]

[ 10-12-2004, 12:39: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

I actually got that once this weekend. We were driving into the cities and all of a sudden for about 2 seconds I heard a random station. I picked up the Roady2 and it stopped. Weird.

What channels are you listening to? I spent most of my time on these:

47 Ethel (alternative)
48 Squizz (hard rock)
54 Lucy (older alternative)
166 America Right
121 Fox News
124 ABC News
202 High Voltage (Opie and Anthony morning show)
219 Minneapolis traffic and weather

Sometimes I listen to E! if they have a good true hollywood story on my way home.

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

How and where did you get your free home kit for the roady 2. I never saw or heard anything about it?
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

It must have been a limited time deal. I can't find anything on it now.
 -
http://www.xm-radio-satellite.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=250

I thought there was a $30 rebate still for the Roady2. Check here:

http://shopdelphi.com/products/consumers/skyfi/xmrebate/

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this Roady2 mount out....
http://www.xm-radio-satellite.com/ProductImages/products/brackets/belkin/tunedok/tunedok.jpg

[ 10-14-2004, 15:58: Message edited by: Klaus ]

flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Just checking if my tracker is working...

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Go into your profile and add it to your signature.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

This was probably a defensive move against Sirius. Better then having the NFL, because there are many many games each week - all week. I just can't see listening to football on radio.

XM Satellite Radio Signs 11-Year Programming Deal With Major League Baseball

NEW YORK (AP) -- XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. is raising the ante in its programming battle with rival Sirius Satellite Radio Inc., signing an 11-year programming deal with Major League Baseball that could be worth even more than the $500 million pact Sirius recently made with shock jock Howard Stern, a person familiar with the matter said late Tuesday.

The deal would put baseball games for every major league team on XM's service beginning next year, according to the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity. The story was first reported in The Sports Business Daily, a newspaper published by Street & Smith's Sports Group.

Officials from both Major League Baseball and XM declined to comment, but MLB notified reporters late Tuesday that baseball commissioner Bud Selig would have a news conference Wednesday morning with Hugh Panero, the CEO of XM Satellite Radio.

The deal would be worth $470 million in cash over eight years, with Major League Baseball having the option to extend the arrangement by up to three additional years at $60 million per year. That would make the deal potentially worth up to $650 million.

The back-to-back deals highlight the mounting competition between XM and Sirius, both of which are spending heavily on programming in an effort to attract new subscribers.

Washington-based XM is currently leading the way with 2.5 million subscribers to its pay service, while Sirius announced Tuesday that its subscription list has exceeded 700,000. Sirius, based in New York, said it is on track to reach 1 million subscribers by the end of the

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Stock is up 4 bucks on this speculation... [Smile]

XM radio seen launching 'wearable' device-analyst

LOS ANGELES, Oct 21 (Reuters) - XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc next week is expected to unveil a "wearable" device, marking the satellite radio industry leader's latest effort to woo audiences to the nascent format, analysts said.

A spokesman for Washington, D.C.-based XM declined to comment beyond saying a major product announcement was planned for Oct. 26 in New York with automotive parts and consumer electronics products maker, Delphi Corp.

"XMSR is also likely to announce its wearable device next week. There is a good shot this 'Walkman' type device, in the near term, will differentiate XM's hardware from Sirius," a rival satellite radio system, said Kit Spring, analyst with Stifel, Nicolaus in a note for investors.

He said such a device would "also get investors thinking about future combinations of IPOD/TIVO-like satellite radios, which would increase the value of the monthly subscription."

A radio industry executive said the device was believed to be a satellite-radio receiver with headphones that also had a hard drive enabling users to download XM content.

Spring could not be immediately reached for comment.

Delphi has already partnered with XM for such products as the XM SKYFi satellite radio. Since introducing it in 2002, the company has shipped over 750,000 of the portable units.

XM rival Sirius Satellite Radio Inc has said it expects to roll out wearable products in late summer 2005.

The new "wearable device" by XM could bolster increasing investor sentiment about the business prospects for satellite radio, although some analysts cautioned that both rivals are investing heavily in a bid to attract a mass audience.

Earlier this month, Sirius reached a five-year, $500 million deal with shock jock Howard Stern to bring his popular program to the company's line-up in a bid to narrow the gap with XM.

XM responded this week by signing a $650 million deal to broadcast Major League Baseball games for 11 years.

XM Satellite has about 2.5 million subscribers. Sirius' subscriber base has exceeded 700,000 and the company said it remains on track for 1 million subscribers by the end of the year.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Here is the link I told you about Trany.
Funny shit.

http://24.245.29.59/oa4.zip

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Delphi and XM Introduce MyFi - First Personal, Portable Handheld XM2GO Satellite Radio
Tuesday October 26, 1:00 pm ET
Newest Satellite Radio Receiver Includes Time-Shifting 'Memory Mode' and Integrated Rechargeable Battery So You Can Listen to XM Satellite Radio at Home, in the Car, or on the Go
Product Launch to Feature Superstar Elton John in National TV Advertising Campaign

NEW YORK, Oct. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Delphi Corp. (NYSE: DPH - News) a pioneer of in-vehicle entertainment and electronics, and XM Satellite Radio (Nasdaq: XMSR - News), America's number-one satellite radio service with more than 2.5 million subscribers, today announced a major milestone in consumer electronics -- The Delphi MyFi(TM), the first personal, portable XM2GO satellite radio that delivers XM's Ultimate PlayList(TM) anytime, anywhere -- at home, at work, in the car and now, on the go.

"The Delphi MyFi is the next generation of satellite radio," said Francisco (Frank) Ordonez, President of Delphi Product and Service Solutions, and Vice President of Delphi Corp. "This month marks the 50th anniversary of the portable transistor radio, which revolutionized the audio world. Today, Delphi and XM continue their tradition of satellite radio breakthroughs with MyFi, another industry first."

The hand-held MyFi gives users the personal freedom to enjoy XM Radio's Ultimate PlayList of more than 130 digital XM channels in two ways: a "live" listening mode and a time-shifting "memory" mode. The MyFi's live mode enables users to listen live to all of XM's 68 commercial-free music channels, plus premier news, sports, talk, traffic and weather channels. MyFi's memory mode -- called "My XM" -- allows users to store five hours or more of XM's outstanding content with the press of a button, even when the unit is not in use. The MyFi makes it possible to enjoy XM Satellite Radio anywhere, anytime, effortlessly.

"MyFi is a revolutionary product that dramatically expands XM Radio's appeal and potential subscriber base," said Hugh Panero, CEO of XM Satellite Radio. "Consumers have been waiting for a wearable satellite radio that also works in the car and home. XM and Delphi are thrilled to make this product a reality in time for the upcoming holiday season."

XM also announced today that superstar Elton John will be featured in the national TV advertising campaign to launch the MyFi. The TV spot directed by award-winning music video director and photographer David LaChapelle is a humorously surreal celebrity "slice of life," which follows Elton as he travels from place to place listening to his new hit song "Answer in the Sky" from his critically-acclaimed album "Peachtree Road" on his Delphi MyFi satellite radio.

"The MyFi is one of the biggest things to ever happen to radio, and Elton John is one of the biggest names in music," said Panero. "We're thrilled to be working with Sir Elton, and the TV commercial is going to be an enormous hit with viewers."

MyFi from Delphi: The Complete, All-in-One Satellite Radio

The MyFi satellite radio (MSRP: $349.99) comes with all of the accessories needed to enjoy XM at home, at work, in a vehicle or on the go. As the most advanced satellite radio available, the MyFi offers a complete package of components and features:

Components

* Hand-held MyFi receiver (weight: 7.3 ounces)
* Rechargeable, integrated battery
* Complete home accessory kit
* Complete vehicle accessory kit
* First-ever built-in XM antenna
* Headphones
* Remote control
* Belt clip/stand
* Carrying case

Features

* Large, illuminated six-line LCD display
* Up to 30 channel presets
* Live XM listening mode
* "My XM" time-shifting memory mode (minimum of 5 hours)
* Stock ticker
* Sports score ticker
* Built-in wireless FM transmitter makes any FM radio an XM Radio
* Built-in alarm clock

The MyFi will be available at major U.S. retailers such as Best Buy, Circuit City, Crutchfield, and online sites in early December. MyFi is the newest member of the family of Delphi satellite radio products, including the acclaimed SKYFi2 and Roady2 plug-and-play radios.

-

[ 10-26-2004, 12:30: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Bjergo - I don't know if you are now going to wait for the MyFi portable but the SkiFi2 is now in stock at Best Buy and Circuit City.
 -

[ 10-29-2004, 14:37: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chad - did you ever get the Roady2 to work well with your Toyota stereo (wireless FM mod)? Or did you hardwire? I am taking mine with to Colorado next week in Michelle's car - hoping there are no issues.
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Nope, It still works like shit half the time. I do plan to hard wire it but just havn't got the time to mess with it lately. I have not had any time to mess with it or to mount the antanae and hid the antanae wire.

It works well enough for now but I can't stay like that forever.

[ 11-18-2004, 19:07: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Free three day trial of XM Online. Someone sign up let me know how the quality is.

http://www.xmradio.com/xstream/registration/registration.jsp?userForward=default

flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

I signed up with my laptop, so am listening with laptop speakers, but sounds really good to me. It doesn't appear that you can save your favorite artists, etc like you can with the XMPCR, not sure if it's just because it is a trial or not. Think they would show you everythig to get you to subscribe to it.

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

WELL. I have been listening for about a total of a half hour now and it has dropped signal about 10 times. Sometimes just a "skip" and sometimes for almost a minute. WTF?? And there is no way a SUV parked outside should have anything to do with it over the internet! [Wink]

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats just streaming for you.... I used to stream various online radio here at work and got sick of it locking up and crashing..
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

It hasn't crashed yet, however, it continues to "skip" the whole time. Not cool. Will stick to my XMPCR. thought it would be neat though for at home, guess not!

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005