Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Movie & Music Forums » Music Discussion » Music reviews.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Music reviews.
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should add a music review section to the forum. I listen to a wide variety of stuff, and always like to hear about diff bands.

Klaus, whats the name of that valdez guy we listened to on the drive back?

Janes Addiction has a new album out, I like what I've got so far.

[beer]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There ya go buddy, music forum created and you are the moderator......good luck [Smile]

Also- if your email addy is set up correctly in your profile, you will receive an email everytime someone posts to this forum.

[ 08-06-2003, 08:44: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Jo did you ever go look into that www.bigfuckinskull.com and take a listen to them????? if not you still should and I felt it would give a good start to your topic. Anyways later matress
Posts: 208 | From: Chaska MN | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry mat, I will look at it sometime.

Whats the Valdez guys name Klaus?

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
311's new CD "Evolver" 4 out of 5

Metallica's "St. Anger" -2348237 out of 5 Worst fucking thing I've ever heard. I don't think it's Metallica, I think it's a bunch of guys with socks on their hands trying to play instruments. "I'm madly in anger with you" ??? What the fuck does that even MEAN?!?!

Mest's new CD "Mest" 154 out of 5 (Alt. Rock/Punk band...think Blink 182 + Good Charlotte)

Staind's new CD "14 Shades Of Gray" 4 out of 5

That's all I've got over here. Anyone else hear anything good lately?

[ 09-08-2003, 15:03: Message edited by: BoondockSaint ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005