Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Fantasy Football » Trades/Talk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trades/Talk
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Crazier things have happend, like a guy who picked 7 of 8 and used his first two to picks for QB's yet he leads his division.
Give it a couple weeks Chad.... we will see if you still lead [Smile]
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I never said O'Doyle Rules.

O'Doyle is going down! [knife]

My team sucks rocks.

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WtF? did you post the middle of conversation or something?
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No my team sucks!!

Sorry it was a email conversations (your email was copied Joe [Confused] ) I just moved it here.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worse than my team. Ya I figured it out, was in my junk mail.
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice that you have Chad set up as a junk mail sender [Razz]
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow low scoring week. I can't believe with almost no points from Moss/Moe/Ahman Green I won a game! And against the most hated team - Trany! Still glad the Vikes won.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice week klaus...

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amy you have gotten so lucky with your schedule... 36 pts gets you two wins WOW nice week [Roll Eyes]

Also - the insiders division sucks as a whole - glad I am in it! I might just make the playoffs.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice week Hauser! WOW.
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You meant to say Chad right!?
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know that the sun shines on a dog's ass every once in a while Chad [Wink] If Green Bay has a high scoring week, you will beat me Klaus. I was crapping my pants pretty much all day yesterday. There were a ton of sick fantasy performers this week. My team does not have one of them lol.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Chad I didn't see your score.... nice! I am surprised I didn't play you both and lose both.....That's been my luck [Frown]
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got lucky again, but hey, good think i drafted two good quarterbacks. [lol] I think you have a good chance of catching mike this week klaus.

BTW mind if I come pick up my dvd's?

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

We will have to see if Ahman Green has a big week tonight - he is like Moss - either gets 40pts or 2pts...

Give me another day to finish your cds - I have gladiator and TTT but need to do the bonus disks.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess Green ended up having a good night! What do you think about that Chad!!! [fight]
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 12 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You pulled it out man, nice work. I needed mike to beat you this week... [Frown]
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Yeah it was 99-100 with 3 minutes left, I thought it was over....Then fuckin Bubba Franks who hasn't caught a pass all year scores - who would have thunk it? Got lucky I guess.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two guys with 30 points or more each in the same week on your team is pretty hard to beat [Wink]

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BRAAAAAAAADDDD!!!!!!

Are you alive!?

We need a trade aproval. Please shut off the comissioner approval reqirement if you are going to leave town.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Give him a break - his Grandfather passed away last weekend. He has alot of family in town right now, I am sure your trade will get approved before Sunday.
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 9 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My apologies then, sorry to hear about that Brad.

Open mouth, insert foot, breath deep. [knife]

I just remember him mentioning that he was going to be out of town alot and thought it didnt make sense to have to review all trades and such if he was gonna be gone.

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Klaus is a GOD! Chad offered up some head for KC's Defense [Wink] Danted Hall musta been in trouble a lot as a kid because he runs like the cops are chasing him [Razz]

--------------------

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Surprisingly, the Vikes players have carried me (Moss/Moe) - we will see what happens next week during the bye.........

Hauser you are like 9-1 aren't you???? [Eek!]

Did Chad really trade Cullpepper??? What's with that.

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Yeah he traded him for Stephen Davis which makes him a legitimate contender. Trany musta quit because he got burnt out on all that time he spent honing his drafting skills [Wink] The real deal is Barney scoring like 15 points this week lol. I still don't want to play him... Or you... Or Chad...

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I got two producing QB's and dont think Cullpeper is much of a passer. Not that he dosnt produce fantasywise. I just like the Idea of having a good passer as my QB. And, if randy could hang onto a pass droped in his lap like he missed twice on sunday that would have been long touchdown runs, Gus might have helped me out more this week.

Im good with Manning. But, I definetly needed help from another runing back. Hopefully Stephen Davis's old bones will hold togeather for the season. being that they run him ten million carries per game.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah but with Cullpeper you get a passer and another running back - that's why he is ranked so high.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Klaus and Chad,
Your teams look scary as hell. I hope I get to play you on your bye weeks lol. [fight]

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 9 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess I shoulda played peyton manning and joe horn.

[ 10-07-2003, 09:13: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Coulda Woulda Shoulda. I would have played the exact same guys you did on your team. The odds were with you to do better with the guys you played.

--------------------

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

So after beating trany 3 times in the regular season i have no doubt I will lose horibly (30+ pts) this weekend. [fight]

Nice first round bye klaus. [Razz] [lol]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005