Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Fantasy Football » JOE!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JOE!
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JOE check your trade offers!
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the offer but sorry man, no can do. I've got both those two in another leauge. While Garner for Pittman would be good on my end. Horn is kinda lackluster this year, and Smiths doing better lately and one of my better recievers. I already got burned on my M.Faulk for Keyshawn Johnson trade as well, I'm gonna hunker down now for the P-offs [gun1] [shoot] [gun1] [fight]
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want just garner for pitman?
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather trade Pittman for TJ Ducket. [Smile]

The prob I've had with RB's like Garner & Hearst is that RB duties on their teams are split between two diff RB's... Always that chance that half the game gets played by the other RB. I'll be staying away from those kinda RB's from now on.

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah now that Bennett is back Moe dosen't get as many yards and Bennett doesn't get the touchdowns...... [shake] Bad deal
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I think garner/pittman is a fair trade, pittman splits carries in tampa with thomas jones, even more so lately. But for just the reasons you mentioned I cant give up TJ Duckett. With dunn out he is the man in atlanta, not that he is good but hopefully with vick back the running back will not be keyed on so much.

It dosnt matter much anyway. The vikings and more specifically daunte is gonna finally wake up this week and trany is gonna smoke me by 50pts or something..... [shake] its just my luck that way so im sure it's in the cards...

Jomama
Member # 56

No worries. Not saying it wasn't fair offer, but I think Pittman may be a bit safer to have at the end of the season than Garner. Just MNSHO

[beer]

Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chad, Cullpeper came back to bite you in the ass. [Big Grin] . Good luck, and scooby, you're next [demon]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were teasing him all day yesterday about that trade.....

I think I play you next week Trany. Too bad you won't have the same advantage against me because the Moss/Bennett combo cancel out Cullpepper.....

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Even trany gets lucky once in a while.....
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
We were teasing him all day yesterday about that trade.....

I think I play you next week Trany. Too bad you won't have the same advantage against me because the Moss/Bennett combo cancel out Cullpepper.....

It was simple dumb luck as i said below i think it's funny how you think you were teasing me.... [shake] Like i really care. Stephen Davis got hurt last night. Anything can happen at any time. I simple wasnt the lucky one yesterday. Look at hauser, his team owned everyone all year and then completely choked in the playoffs. It didnt matter in 3 regular season games that trany had culpepper....he just simply got lucky when it mattered. Carolina just didnt show up last night......it was still an advantagous trade for me. I needed a running back like that. I would probably not even have made the playoffs otherwize. I made out ahead in that trade any way you look at it....

[ 12-08-2003, 16:54: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chad is right! He needed a RB and had a marketable QB to offer. I needed a QB, therfore we had a trade. Chad did however make the mistake of drafting 2 QB's with his first 2 picks. Had Manning performened like he does it would have been a different story. Chad, the only thing you can wish for is the compleete and utter destruction of scooby and the whole Morman religion.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe, hope you enjoyed the lowest output of the year by my team and of course it has to be the playoffs [Wink] [brd] I am willing to bet my guys go off for over 100 fantasy points next week. You know why? Its TOO DAMN LATE. thats why hehe.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm am going to revel in the fact that out of the four teams left in the playoffs. I drafted 2 of them. Of course both teams have been so totally tweaked that the can no longer be recognized as the same team they were on draft day. I am assuming that I will finally get bit in the ass for drafting Vick for Joe. [Razz]

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

I still can't believe that not only am I in the playoffs, but I knocked out the Div. leader. [Razz] [Big Grin]

I felt my team sucked for the most part. Vick could certainly be my savior.

[beer]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005