Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » CS tonight anyone?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CS tonight anyone?
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 5 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone game for some CS tonight on the server? Like around 9 or 10?

Maybe we should come up with some prefix to all play with so we can lure some clans into playing us everyonce in a while.

We have like 5-6 people who would play right?

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 14 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there tonight.

I was on a fast server lastnight with 20 people until 2am. It was quite fun, but I still like it in the basement better.

how about [TurD]

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be on tonight at whatever time you guys want to play. I got my bumper and Emu springs today but it’s too hot to do anything with them.

Remember guys there are always two working workstations in the basement (with a third coming soon, now that I have an extra Athlon laying around) so feel free to stop by anytime and play on them. Until we buy furniture I guess the basement can be the LAN nexus.

I was thinking [TOY] or [TLC] or [FU] or [WTF]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there is:

Scott D
Chad
Tim
Mike
Hauser
Steve D
Eric

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 4 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or maybe [FF] = Fecal Facination
or [CAS] = Clans Are Shit

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAIT, HOLD THE PRESSES!

I'VE GOT IT!......

[ZUK]!!!!!

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We could be serious and do something like [ETA] Entry Team Alpha

Thats kinda stupid and cool at the same time, not sure which yet.

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am up for playing tonight. Havent played with you all in a while. What time is good for everyone? I can be on anytime after 8:30 or so. Does Brent play? Thought he was maybe going to start playing with us.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 13 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't ruin the perfectly good LAN party space by filling it with useless furniture.

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 9 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was on at around 9 and at around 10. Where is everybody?
[fUk]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, Martin's DSL is out, Bjergo and Brad stopped by here and I couldn't find Joe Giefers number so nobody could connect. We will try it again tommorrw night or something. Hopefully, if it is under 85 tomorrow night I will start to take the 80's grill guard and bumper off. And see how rusted on the shocks are, so this weekend I can drop the springs in and put the bumper on.
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 8 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, this is f'n bullshit. My DSL has been out for 4 days now and every time i call to bitch they have some automated message saying only that they know its broke everyone in MN is broke and they have no clue when they are going to have it fixed. Then they give a little biscuit of remorse in the message and put you on hold for 15min. While waiting to actually speek to someone about the problem and get some answers this message plays every 2 min. After 15 min i just hang up, totaly enraged.
FUCK FRONTIER AND EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR!

This SHIT is what i pay 50$ a month for!???
This is bullshit!

God damnit! I'm MAD!

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Same shit happened when Qwest's DSL was new - outages all the time. Make damn sure you call and get a credit to your account for the time it was out. I think we saved about $20 a month for the first 9 months we had it by calling.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh Chad its okay man. you can always can come over and use my so called piece of shit cable modem anytime yours goes down hehe.
Just kidding, I get pissy as hell when mine goes down even for an hour because its always right when i am in the middle of using it. 4 days is a little long to wait though...

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 8 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've now been on hold for.....
37min 28sec
Trying to get some more information or some compensation.

I have it on speaker phone so i am still getting something done at work here but am slowly aproching homocidal mode.

I guess when they are haveing problems they just dont answer their phones so they dont have to give out any credits.

I'm going to just cancel the whole account and ask for a full refund for the modem and two months of service. Then i am going to call charter comunications and get cable.

Jomamason
Member # 14

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Jomamason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I'm amazed that you guys are having so many probs with DSL there, whats the deal? Whats their excuse? I've had mine since may and it hasn't been down once, and this is Alaska. You'd think MN (big cities in general) would be working with newer end of the technology spectrum (not that I really know that much about it). Are you guys gonna try and play CS tonight?

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomamason
Member # 14

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jomamason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you, meaning those with working connections, sorry Chad, that question was already answered of course.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 13 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, dont worry about it.

Qwest seems to have their act togeather but Frontier (serving Rosemount, AV, Burnsville farmington) is a bit new at it i think and dosnt have the size factor of Qwest.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Yep, I agree with what Chad said - Qwest has been perfect over the last year. But 3 years ago when DSL was new to uswest, it was a cluster-fuck trying to talk to someone who had a clue.
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 8 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could always go back to a dial-up...

I've been trying to get DSL or cable for 2 years now and there isn't anyone that serves my area. Fuck Qworst and AT&T. They're fucking slow and stupid. I've gotten two letters in the mail from AT&T saying that cable internet is available in my area, but after calling I find out the truth - that it's not available and they don't know when it will be. How can a place with so many fucking retards working for it stay in business?

You'd also think that by now Qworst would have been able to expand some of their smaller CO's so that they could reach a larger amount of homes with DSL. I'm sure people would subscribe to it, and it's not like they're aren't making any money. Fuckers.

Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have an external modem Chad I think its because of the CODE RED virus. If you read the paper they have published a fix for it..
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could't be that because i power cycled the modem a few times and no change after startup. A powercycle of the modem is suposed to fix that worm until reinfection. Same if it infects your computer. I know its frontier's deal because they even admit it with their little message while im on hold for 45min.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005