Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » Kanker Dead

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kanker Dead
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See above.

http://www.kankerstrike.com

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF??? [Confused]
[Mad]

What the hell did these idiots do now [Roll Eyes] [shake]

[brd]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea but the server was getting pretty bad with lag spikes and almost unplayable at times. I think they were close to building a new server so it might not be that long before it's up.

Try this server-
208.205.23.9:27015
Minnesota Counter Strike

Always at least 10 people playing on it (it's a 20 person max server)

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been playing on Minnesota CS all weekend - pretty cool server. There are several admins and admin mod so there are constant votes going on (which can get annoying at times) - but at least it's not the same rotation all the time.

Joe was on last night with me and did really well and had decent ping. It seems they are messing around with different anti-cheating programs, currently there is just valves VAC program running. I guess the best defense is just doing the old - admin_vote_kick [4x4]Crow - that calls for a vote.

Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK I heard the inside deal of what's going on with kanker today. This is all sposed to be shhhush so yeah. Kanker3 is in place at the isp, and Bruce is uploading all the needed shit as his time persists this week. He promises that it will be back up and better than ever by the end of the week from what I've heard. So it will be back up in the matter of no time. On a side note. Myself and some other DoW's have found a place to get a server out of chanhassen. I've been playin on their other server's and been pinging like 30-50. Were lookin into getting one soon, we're trying to get atleast 5 people together that are willing to make payments on it. 18 person public server is running 72 bucks a month, but if you figure 5+ people its like 15 bucks a month or less. Anyways if you might be intrested talk to me more about it and I'll fill ya in, just an idea
Posts: 208 | From: Chaska MN | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is there never anyone on Kanker anymore???
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matress what is this other server that you and the old Vvv guys are always on?

Kanker had ppl on it last night....what's up with that?

Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talking about that Clan server that a bunch were on last night?

I started that basically last night. I just log on and leave my guy there and go do other things and just watch if anyone joins. Normally BISHOP will be watching in the evening and will join. I finally turned the "FRIENDS" thing on last night and was bombarded with old requests to add friends from a whole bunch o people. If we can get crow to come play we could use Kanker for a meeting time to play since nobodys on it anymore. Once you get 4-6 guys on it tends to draw more real quick.

[beer]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played CS for the first time in like 3 or 4 months today. Matress, if you read this please have your buddies at The Silent WHQ server unban me lol. (I was playing as RageMaiden) I was like 34-3 when your girlfriend (DOW punkbitch) was playing and when I went to log back on I couldn't. Please explain that it is possible to own noobs pretty much all of the time when they are as bad as they are on that server in the daytime. [Wink] I finally found some people I used to play with and now I can't play there [Frown]

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Yeah a bunch of newbie fucks on there..... Matress knock some sence into these aholes... Tell them to leave 4x4 alone to do as they please [Big Grin]
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crow I need your steam id the sooner the better
[beer]

Posts: 208 | From: Chaska MN | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Also, I suck and I just went 19-3 on there lol (who are these newbs???)
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will look it up when I get home and post it. The funny thing was that Pussy Control who used to play with xxxl and on kanker was on and was on my team doing as well as I was. He wasn't banned [Smile] He must know people [Roll Eyes] lol

People are so sure that anyone good cheats now that it gets annoying to play. I jumped on a couple random nice ping servers last night and played pretty well only to get called a cheater on almost every one. Nobody respects the skill anymore... I wish people still played on kanker.

Is it just me or are there a TON of headshots in 1.6? I killed 6 guys in one round with the AK and all of the kills were headshots. I always burst up to their head but that is kinda silly.

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do still have admin on Kanker right? Maybe we should try to revive it. We could all meet on there - ppl do join if you get a few on there. Boondock is back (I think) he might need a CS fix one of these days.
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

When ever you get a chance post me your steam id other wise you might already be unbanned. Just try to hop on and if still lemme know
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was able to play last night so it is all good man!

--------------------

Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

I don't know why but I guess bruce went ahead and started everything back up tonight. www.kankerstrike.com works again and has forums, the server is back online all I know is I heard he started to miss it or someshit. anyways just thought I'd post here just incase you ever wanna play some cs on kanker again I know I might have to go home its been awhile.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Ender and I will be hopping on kanker tonight to play so if anyone else wants to, the more people that hop on, the better chance we can fill it up... If you are not around and want to idle, that would be cool too.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005