Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » Counter Strike - Source (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Counter Strike - Source
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else having a problem getting on to the Friends network? Might just keeps trying to connect.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got it. I'm a bit irked I cant get my two thumb buttons on my mouse to work. The game seems like CS on crack... People move unrealistically fast imo...
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn off your Logitech/MS mouse software - your button 4 and 5 will work.

I actually think the opposite - seems like when you run you go sooo slow - but I haven't played CS in awhile. Remember always run with the knife out.

In the advanced options you can turn on the console and then after you die hit ~ and the console will show you your damage etc.

The smoke rules - especially when two people use it together. Makes the dust hallway fun.

[ 11-14-2004, 21:06: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
Turn off your Logitech/MS mouse software - your button 4 and 5 will work.

How do I do this?
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may want to download the new Logitech driver/software that is out. It's called SetPoint and is easy to open/close when you are playing different games.
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005